Osananajimi Kanojo no Morahara ga Hidoin de Zetsuen Sengen shite Yatta - Vol. 2 Ch. 11

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for that final page, hardly anthing to add to that.

Oh, I'll certainly blame her. She tried nothing to resolve or verify things except for "Come out and incriminate yourself before everyone in class".
The very first thing should have been to visit the student and clear things up.
simpsons-weve-tried-nothing.gif

Dex-chan lover
Yknow, last chapter I was willing to consider that "yeah, the school likely doesn't believe the letter either, but they have to follow up or they could be tried for something along the lines of negligence."
Now though, I'm just disappointed. The last page really says it perfectly, huh?

Dex-chan lover
The real bully here is the ML X-girlfriend. I am a 100% sure she is behind this, because the FL has been getting close to the male lead :D

Dex-chan lover
Why is the school so stupid? Who sent the letters? Are they not asking the sender what they know? Are they taking the word of an anonymous person at face value, seriously?

also the girl accused has zero record (that weve seen) of ever being rude, who would believe that accusation?

Dex-chan lover
The real bully here is the ML X-girlfriend. I am a 100% sure she is behind this, because the FL has been getting close to the male lead :D
And they make it the ML X girlfriend crimes are scotfree or made light sentences and piss off more of the readers sadly

Dex-chan lover
Wow. This is so freaking stupid. Telling the bullying to cone forward in front of the whole class? Believing that it was Yukishiro simply because an anonymous letter has her name on it? The teacher is new, but she doesn't seem to have any common sense in her head. Can we get the next chapter already so we can get this "bullying drama" over with.

Dex-chan lover
can't really blame the teacher here, all the info she got is that letter and it seem like no one in the class provide her with other information
Sure you can, the teacher just announced it in front of the class. Only evidence is the letter, at the very least they should have taken her aside after class to have this talk.

Dex-chan lover
I honestly, I don't remember any manga who EVER used this "unfounded rumor" twist used convincingly. All the characters will ALWAYS be unbelievably stupid and will believe baseless rumors. Due process is neverr used by the school. This is one of the WORST kinds of manufactured tension.

Dex-chan lover
I'm dropping this series HARD.

If the mangaka is drumming up this much stupid induced reasoning for the sake of drama, I'm not going to read anymore.

Users who are viewing this thread