Osananajimi Kanojo no Morahara ga Hidoin de Zetsuen Sengen shite Yatta - Vol. 2 Ch. 11

Dex-chan lover
P R O F E S S I O N A L 🙃

Screenshot-2023-06-01-15-57-07-942-com-chrome-dev.png
Where can I buy teacher license?

Dex-chan lover
That's so sad that as someone who was bullied in elementary school, this is pretty much accurate to most teachers I talked to :

- Will put you in front of the class and tell them that you're bullied so stop ( don't put someone alone in front of many people, you're just creating a even bigger gap between the bullied and the others+bully )

- Will force the others to accept you ( you just create a "artificial" friendship where both parties bullied/others knows it will stay artificial )

- Will try to make the bully apologize to the bullied which will just make it even worse when leaving school ground.

Others being the non-bully but don't do anything to help because too scared.

However as I grew up, I didn't resent the teachers but the system where we don't train them to handle those situations, and it's getting even worse with how fast someone can become a teacher now even without much qualifications because of shortage since it is such an ungrateful job.

If it were me in Yukishiro's shoes, I would like to bring the letter to the court first, for defamation. I would like for evidence for the accusation first. And I will say that in the class. Out loud. Sure, that's the teacher, but all the more reason. No proof, no groove. In any form of accusations, the requirements of making it first is that there must be a form of evidence first, not just a letter of accusation. Where's the solid evidence? Just someone saying that she's the perpetrator. Heh.... What a joke. And you call yourself a teacher? If it was really me in her shoes, I will truly take this case to the court for defamation. I won't be joking. Whoever's doing this is actually asking for war, and this isn't going to end well.

Dex-chan lover
Lol the drama is hilarious. Let's just hope this drama would end in the next chapter because i can't stand this cringe situation.

Dex-chan lover
I get that she is new to the job but man, this will be your last job as a teacher if this keeps up.

Dex-chan lover
If it were me in Yukishiro's shoes, I would like to bring the letter to the court first, for defamation. I would like for evidence for the accusation first. And I will say that in the class. Out loud. Sure, that's the teacher, but all the more reason. No proof, no groove. In any form of accusations, the requirements of making it first is that there must be a form of evidence first, not just a letter of accusation. Where's the solid evidence? Just someone saying that she's the perpetrator. Heh.... What a joke. And you call yourself a teacher? If it was really me in her shoes, I will truly take this case to the court for defamation. I won't be joking. Whoever's doing this is actually asking for war, and this isn't going to end well.
Yukishiro's too timid to react like that, sadly.

Users who are viewing this thread