Osananajimi Kanojo no Morahara ga Hidoin de Zetsuen Sengen shite Yatta - Vol. 2 Ch. 7

Dex-chan lover
Whats so annoying is the premise for this series is great but the execution is kinda piss poor most of the time. It's an important issue IRL that needs to be addressed more and there will be times in the future of this series that is what happens assuming there isn't any fundamental changes.

The issue is the MC makes a turn around too fast and becomes an perfect at everything, loses all his trauma way too easily and instantly finds a new waifu.

Later on certain events like the ex going too far and it getting revealed to a teacher who lets the ex off cause "She was too in love" is things that really happen IRL and I like that but the retribution after the final arc when kidnapping and other possibilities are to happen the ex and her cronies get expelled, yes that correct expelled not arrested. The issue with this ending is whats stopping the ex from harrassing the MC and his new waifu after that? Also why would you let someone who does such evil actions free, it just makes you think the school is covering for the ex.

I also never liked in this series that the parents/family of MC never notice him becoming how he is and doing anything about it. It's such a stark change that any parent in the least may think drugs or something is involved with how he goes from ultra bright, happy and friends to gloomy, ugly and alone. How does no-one around him notice this change? Writing wise it'd be an easy fix too even with a line like "I wish my parents were around instead of always at work" just anything cause it makes his parents look bad with how it is.

If they go this route I'll be very unhappy cause it's already ben jarring how cartoonishly abusive she was until the breakup then suddenly she acts like a love sick romcom protag/love interest trying to get the attention of the one she loves. Instead of the ultra abusive route she goes in the novel.
Wasn't this the same thing Nagatoro did? If I remember correctly, Nagatoro was originally way more abusive and MC cried a lot because of her bullying but the manga adaptation made her way more lovey dovey

Dex-chan lover
Wasn't this the same thing Nagatoro did? If I remember correctly, Nagatoro was originally way more abusive and MC cried a lot because of her bullying but the manga adaptation made her way more lovey dovey
I never read the novel, wouldn't be suprised though.

Group Leader
I kind of find it cheesy like Whats next he could have been Einstein but his ex gf didnt let him.
Yeah, it's cheesy, but sometimes cheesy is all we want.

But either this ends as a short series, or the series begins focusing more on the characters around him, because the main character alone can't get this going for too long.

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, it's cheesy, but sometimes cheesy is all we want.

But either this ends as a short series, or the series begins focusing more on the characters around him, because the main character alone can't get this going for too long.
The novels short so I can only see this going 3-4 volumes.

Supporter
Yeah, Nagatoro for all intents became an entirely different character. She goes hard in just even the third chapter of the original (and I purposefully chose one of the earlier, tamer pages).
022.jpg

Dex-chan lover
I kind of find it cheesy like Whats next he could have been Einstein but his ex gf didnt let him.
I know right, the MC gives off a very Gary Stu vibe. The ex gf knew this and tried to beat him down so he would always be with her, despite being a total bitch.

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, Nagatoro for all intents became an entirely different character. She goes hard in just even the third chapter of the original (and I purposefully chose one of the earlier, tamer pages).
022.jpg
I find that so weird cause I'd be turned off reading with an abusive Nagatoro to that level. So in that situation I think much prefer the manga version. But that's cause that's a rom com where as this is Drama - Romance so the change hurts the story especially how they've changed the FMC.

The subject matter for this series really demanded the FMC to remain a bad person so having her changed into kawaii pouty mcpoutface so far from her pretty much yandere novel counterpart spits in the face of the story and how it'll unfold. I'm wondering if it was an editor choice to make FMC in this more innocent I guess would be the best way to put it? I dunno how though since you still have her being a horrible abuser at the start to an absurd level.

Dex-chan lover
I expected his bitchy ex to seethe more, maybe bite her nails or something. She just looks disappointed that she's not by his side.

Supporter
I find that so weird cause I'd be turned off reading with an abusive Nagatoro to that level. So in that situation I think much prefer the manga version. But that's cause that's a rom com where as this is Drama - Romance so the change hurts the story especially how they've changed the FMC.

The subject matter for this series really demanded the FMC to remain a bad person so having her changed into kawaii pouty mcpoutface so far from her pretty much yandere novel counterpart spits in the face of the story and how it'll unfold. I'm wondering if it was an editor choice to make FMC in this more innocent I guess would be the best way to put it? I dunno how though since you still have her being a horrible abuser at the start to an absurd level.
I won't put it in absolutes, but it is the kind of change I can see having "the hand of the editor" involved.

Dex-chan lover
Oh! The MC didn't have to try at all in order to beat some who has been training for literal years.

Much plot armor. So compelling. Very struggle. :dogewow:

ZZZZZZZZZZ...

Dex-chan lover
According to Ch 3.1, MC has been holding back on his running speed since kindergarten with the degree of restraint increasing over time. Coaches for cross-country call that "intentional" or "whisper" running. Many competitive runners use that training method for around 80% of their practice.

So, maybe not as implausible as you think.
Woah, seriously?
I honestly would never have guessed that.
...but now that I think about it, maybe it is similar to how good artists have a harder time pretending to be bad at it?

Yeah, Nagatoro for all intents became an entirely different character. She goes hard in just even the third chapter of the original
Well, from what I knew the original was more of a femdom abuse fetish thing? While now it is an actual story?
Also, for some reason can't see the image here...

Fed-Kun's army
Boring. The Mc was a hidden master of everything is so boring.

Hopefully after this is over we can get better stuff.

But it’s quickly finding itself way into the “generic”
It's probably only going to get worse. I'm gonna go out on a limb and say the MC is also super smart, because why tf not?

Users who are viewing this thread