Osananajimi Kanojo no Morahara ga Hidoin de Zetsuen Sengen shite Yatta - Vol. 3 Ch. 18

Dex-chan lover
Note that the WN ending isn't the end of the serie anymore, the LN got a 2nd Volume in december so the story got extended (WN was covered with Vol.1), now who knows if the manga going to follow through or keep it at the og ending lol
How was the end of the WN?

Dex-chan lover
What the hell, the author really thought it was okay to have the teacher put a student on the spot, twice?

Normal, real life, teachers wouldn't accuse a student of bullying in front of everyone then do so again by trying to get her to apologize. Is the teacher paid off by the MC's ex? Cuz at least that would explain why the teacher was acting so strange.

Dex-chan lover
good job on the tl

deep breath what the fuck was that conclusion, this stupid bitch teacher better not get off with a slap on the wrist or imma be pissed, how the fuck can you accuse a student of doing something that heinous with no evidence and then when shes proven innocent you sit there and hesitate to apologize? then the rest of the class sits there and pretends like they were with her this whole time despite her clearly being alienated from everyone except the MC from the moment the accusations came out, also when will the childhood friend get caught in all her stupid ass schemes cuz its getting real bad now she almost got a student expelled for a crime she didn't even commit. the only thing else i have to say is i hope the fat bitch comes back cuz i like her :3 face its kinda cute.

Dex-chan lover
I'm not even sure what's worse - a teacher who ignores bullying or one who's too enthusiastic to force a solution like this.

Dex-chan lover
Good job with the translation. Keep up the good work. :thumbsup:

Teacher needs to be punished/fired. This whole mess was because of her naivete/stupidity. Class needs to do more than just apologize. Need to so something nice to earn Yukishiro's forgiveness.

Really want Ichinose and Yukishiro to get together. :win:

Dex-chan lover
i dont want to read manga ver since i pissed off with novel ending ... but still want ask

did he alrdy start dating with 2nd girl alrdy??

and owh yea

she will not gone from this series even by the very end of this series...and even after MC become couple with 2nd girl...so yea..just simple warn why i dont want read manga ver
Is that in the LN? pretty sure the WN finished with Yukishiro

Dex-chan lover
finally the MC did something to own everyone that was being dumb

the teacher and that the student that was lying

great ch

Dex-chan lover
They should declare the teacher part of the axis of evil and be freedom fighted. Hopefully one of the parents is president of a japanese robotics company and can send a Gundam with the programming of a T800. What the fuck is this.

Dex-chan lover
Yooo thanks for the translation man, its top tier! Also cuuuuuute chapter

Supporter
I don’t get it.
is this situation something that could conceivably happen in the japanese school system/society, or is it fictional for japanese readers as well?
Honestly even ignoring japanese schools shit like that can happen anywhere. You've got a super inexperienced, rather stupid and enacter of justice god complex teacher, girls spreading false rumors to ruin someones reputation and a class that doesn't give a shit about to bullying and instead about the fun class stuff being cancelled. While I haven't been a victim of it I have seen that kinda stuff happen at my school as well. I really don't think this was too far-fetched

Dex-chan lover
How did anything the MC provide qualify as non-forgeable "proof". He handed out some print-outs, all the text could have been completely fudged. No wonder the class was easily fooled by the accusations.
Going into this chapter I was hoping to see him show the conversation on his phone, then ping her phone to prove she was at the other end. This was much stupider.

Users who are viewing this thread