Osananajimi Kanojo no Morahara ga Hidoin de Zetsuen Sengen shite Yatta - Vol. 3 Ch. 24

Dex-chan lover
i really hope he just lets everything out and tell it like it is

cause man its crazy she even brought back the guys she was messing with back then and she really thinks this is a good way to make him want her back???????

lol just makes no sense

really looking forward to next ch to see how he handles it

Fed-Kun's army
Honestly no clue where this manga is trying to go at this point 🤨

Also him not just speaking up is weird asf
Its better for him just to not do anything. He wanted to be left alone and doing nothing will make them leave him, so its kinda better to just not do anything.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the new chapter!

So she tries to use the uno reverse card, huh?
Jeez, I never thought that she could be this horrible, even after all that. This will be fun to see as it unfolds, because if she's planning to ostracize Ichinose, it's not like anything will change that much - I mean, Ichinose was pretty much isolated all those years after all and he only got kind of popular only recently, so she's just turning everything back to the original status quo. It's not like Ichinose is striving to become popular, he just wants to keep away from someone who abused him for so long.

Dex-chan lover
How it should go: "You see, this is why I wanted to break up. You spent years harassing me and putting me down, and once I break away from you and rebrand myself, you start sending simps after me and my friends. Hell, you even started stalking me when I went on a date the other day. Leave me alone, I have no interest in getting back together with you." Maybe a "If I'm so abusive, isn't it BETTER for you that I leave? Why are you trying to get back together with me if I was so abusive?"
How it's going to go: A full arc of convincing people "No, she's the bad one!" while she's walking around with a group of people who look exactly like him like a sociopath and he possesses enough proof to convince people that she tried to sabotage his entire class' school trip.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Some one insert a CJ meme cuz I don't know how and here we go again
When you type out a response on this forum,you'll see a bunch of icons in the message box,the one between the insert link button and smilies button is the insert image button.

Then just input the URL of the image.

Dex-chan lover
Let's see how he gets out of this one, This would ruin a man IRL, people already started saying he might be physically abusing her, all it takes is one crazy bitch to lie

Dex-chan lover
I think
she might be retarded atp

how does she think that is gonna get him back :kek: :kek:
What she trying to do is to stop him being popular or destroy his reputation.. something like that...I dunno this girl idiot as fuck

Fed-Kun's army
Just call it sad and pitiful that she feels this lost without him in her life, and tell her off for her clear dependency and projection issues.

Supporter
Ew.
But also what tf does having all the popular guys copy his hair have to do with her plan? To "show off" to the mc about how she's so popular with all the other guys?
I think everyone copying his hair is supposed to establish him as the "popular trendsetter" to set up for the crocodile tears. Like, the "popular guy that all the guys want to be like" was abusive to the "poor helpless and desperate girl". It makes more of a story to get the rumor mill going.

Users who are viewing this thread