Osananajimi ni Kokuhaku Shitai Shougakusei ga 1-wa-goto ni Utsukushiku Seichou Shiteiku Hanashi. - Ch. 14

Dex-chan lover
The years in this flow like weeks.

It honestly doesn't feel like they are interested in one another anymore, considering their high school lives fly by without them ever talking about the issue, even though they meet regularly.

Dex-chan lover
I wonder what it is gonna take for them to have a close relationship again. Some conflict? Or maybe one of them will take the step and express their true feelings?
I joked about Jun confessing in college but it seems like we are heading that way. Or is he going to confess after college? :unsure:

Dex-chan lover
I wonder what it is gonna take for them to have a close relationship again. Some conflict? Or maybe one of them will take the step and express their true feelings?
I joked about Jun confessing in college but it seems like we are heading that way. Or is he going to confess after college? :unsure:
At this rate it's gonna end up being the other kind of deathbed confession, the way these two keep living their lives apart from one another.

Supporter
I might be in a minority here, but even though time has skipped, I'm glad that they're at least back on friendly speaking terms. Middle and High School were...a very long time ago...but I can remember the kind of interpersonal things that went on in those years. And being able to hang onto a friendship back then did a lot of good.

Dex-chan lover
Gets angry at him for receiving a confession, and stops talking to him for a year
Receives 3 confessions herself
I guess you missed the whole part where he cruelly broke her heart by being confessed to and then telling her he hates her and made her cry. She probably mind-wiped herself like some Black Mirror shit and that's why she ignored him for a year. Actually, this sounds much better, new headcanon.

Contributor
I guess that lost 3rd year of middle school really did a number on them both, they don't even seem to like each other anymore that much. If Jun doesn't confess next chapter...

This is starting to look like a Heisei-era romcom webcomic, it's completely lacking in Reiwa energy. :haa:

Users who are viewing this thread