Osananajimi ni Kokuhaku Shitai Shougakusei ga 1-wa-goto ni Utsukushiku Seichou Shiteiku Hanashi. - Ch. 20

Dex-chan lover
I’m gonna crease up if the final shot is just two graves side by side, no death scene just two graves and ‘fin’

Dex-chan lover
Who’s using the tv remote to fast forward? At this rate, we’re going to fast forward to the end of humanity

Dex-chan lover
Giving me pixars UP vibe without dog, bird and thicc boi. Literally just the first 20 minute.

Dex-chan lover
Progress moving at speed of light, it so fast that we can only saw a bit

Dex-chan lover
See, they grew up beautifully... this was a nice sweet story... they had a few hiccups in life, but they had a good life.. XD

Dex-chan lover
wxr0qeo.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Gotta go fast
images

Man, sure feels like we're speedrunnin their life

Dex-chan lover
The fact that it was fast isn't even the problem for me.
What's up with that unsatisfying ending?!

Dex-chan lover
Honestly everyone in these comments sections are just so negative. I've honestly read things significantly worse, this for me has been an enjoyable ride, and it's always had a lot of time skips, sure the speed is changed but even from the beginning they were skipping to various stages of their life. I didn't go in with any expectations, just enjoyed the ride. I will admit that I generally have low standards and can enjoy just about anything.

Group Leader
the pacing is astronomical
Mangadex, can you place the manga over to the side please?
THANK YOU.

LAdies and gentlemen..
THE PACING inside of this story
is ASSSSTROnomical
It is wAAAAaaaAaAYyyy too fast...

elneon and I..
are trying to read the manga with each othER.. BUT WE CANNOT EVen see the plot.... rroight elneon...??!?..
mMmmM hMmMmm..

sO AS A RESULT OF THis DESPICABLE writing.... timeskips will NOT be permitted on the rest of the journey BACK to the confession

AND TO MANGADEX on BEHALF OF MYSELF AND THe rest of my ROMANCE. WEBCOMIC. FANS..... I am TRUly SOREy for being disRUPTIVE to your reading

AND FOR AUTHOR-SAN as you finalize this story, yOu will all FORMALLY APOLOGIZE to your readers..

Dex-chan lover
For a childhood friend who committed to self-improvement for his would-be wife, this guy should have made many moves much earlier. If he’s smart enough to improve for the sake of a girl when he’s in elementary, he’s smart enough to do a lot more lol. Also: They should have had more kids. Shinzo Abe is disappointed

Dex-chan lover
Wait huh wtf

Is there even anything interesting?
It's just like childhood friend
Fight when grow up
Meet again and make up
Work
Stressed
Confessed
Married
Happy
Have kid
Old

That's it ?

Dex-chan lover
I'm not really invested but I still don't want to see them on their death bed.

):

Dex-chan lover
Was waiting for tombstones together with one saying you still look nice and the other saying thank you.

Dex-chan lover
Kind of like "The baseball manager is only strict with me" if you want something like this but in a longer more filled out form, try "3 years apart"

Users who are viewing this thread