Osananajimi ni Kokuhaku Shitai Shougakusei ga 1-wa-goto ni Utsukushiku Seichou Shiteiku Hanashi. - Ch. 18

Dex-chan lover
Goodness! 😯😋
Man that looks like exam/SAT breakfast. You know the kind moms make the day you got exams.

Dex-chan lover
I'm sure having a loyal partner waiting at home for you, caring for your emotions, cooking for you, keep the house tidy, and always being there when you need them probably help a lot. A home cooked meal, love, and someone who cares about you and accepts you for who you are can do wonders for your mental state, and the fact that you're not just eating whatever's easiest to make probably help in terms of health too. He could also be making sure she takes care of herself so she doesn't push herself too far.
I mean, yes. That's the logical jump anyone who wants to come to terms with this turn of events has to do (or at least a similar one). The problem is that IT'D BE INFINITELY MORE INTERESTING STORY WISE TO SEE THAT (not shouting at you, but at the author).

They did like 8-9 pages on their post uni life last chapter, and unless they were pressuring themselves to keep to a certain schedule, it'd be nice to see how finally realizing their mutual love helped him regain his willpower and how he, in turn, cares for her, even if he compressed it into 4 pages of like 2 panels each. Specially after having us eat all that messy interpersonal drama for 75% of this series. Any show of their feelings finally coming to a satisfying end to help MC overcome being in that state would do.

Dex-chan lover
Good for them I suppose. As long another out of nowhere dark turn happens like an affair or death😬

Double-page supporter
Huh

I feel nothing at all even if they get together now lol hope this won't end tragically

Dex-chan lover
To be fair, stress and depression aren't exactly renowned for their anti-aging properties...

Contributor
With all the neck breaker paced time skips going on, I'm not gonna be surprised if a time leap/time loop shenanigans happened between this chapter and the previous one. The sudden ambience shift from soul-crushingly depressing to bright and sunny happy and them looking younger is so jarring that time manipulation offscreen might as well have been involved. Yeah, this is my headcanon now.

Dex-chan lover
What, we don't even get to see the wedding? I mean they're all happy now, and they even hold hands as a wedded couple, but what's next? We don't even see character development. We didn't even see Jun confess to Misa!

Dex-chan lover
TF IS THIS SHIT
NAH MAN, WHERE DID ALL THE DRAMA LAST CHAPTER GO????
also lmao the girl looks younger because she has short hair again and the guy looks younger because no eyebags (i hope that's why)

Group Leader
Usually marriage makes you age 10 years.
They went in the opposite direction.

Dex-chan lover
I mean, yes. That's the logical jump anyone who wants to come to terms with this turn of events has to do (or at least a similar one). The problem is that IT'D BE INFINITELY MORE INTERESTING STORY WISE TO SEE THAT (not shouting at you, but at the author).

They did like 8-9 pages on their post uni life last chapter, and unless they were pressuring themselves to keep to a certain schedule, it'd be nice to see how finally realizing their mutual love helped him regain his willpower and how he, in turn, cares for her, even if he compressed it into 4 pages of like 2 panels each. Specially after having us eat all that messy interpersonal drama for 75% of this series. Any show of their feelings finally coming to a satisfying end to help MC overcome being in that state would do.
Honestly, I'd much rather see that too. My assumptions as to why the author is doing this are that they either don't see this as the most important thing for them right now, they view this as just a stepping stone to better writing like how some authors start off with short stories, they don't feel confident enough for that, or they just prefer short story format. I mean I guess there's always the possibility their doing this in hopes of serialization too.

Dex-chan lover
Short hair like we all like it. Also, they both look younger than the recent previous chaoters. 😅

Dex-chan lover
Sometimes comes in all shapes, sizes, and speeds. Every romance is difference, some individuals find someone in highschool and spend the rest of their life with them, others don't find someone till their old. In this case though, I'd say it has more to do with the fact the leads may be loyal, but they certainly are cowardly when it comes to sharing emotions. Which is understandable, sometimes rejection by those you care for is scarier than extreme injury.
You are giving them too much of benefit of the doubt. Sure thats a thing, but the reason why so many people have a problem with it is because of how insanely unrealistic the amount of time is. Nobody in real life is like this. At most they wait until shortly after high school but when they're middle-aged, you're giving the author too much credit and all you sound like is someone who is clearly naive on relationships.

Dex-chan lover
You are giving them too much of benefit of the doubt. Sure thats a thing, but the reason why so many people have a problem with it is because of how insanely unrealistic the amount of time is. Nobody in real life is like this. At most they wait until shortly after high school but when they're middle-aged, you're giving the author too much credit and all you sound like is someone who is clearly naive on relationships.
Oh, it's insanely unlikely for this to happen but it can happen. In all likelihood given there's 8 billion people, there've been tens of billions more who've lived, there would have to be at least a few relations where this happened.

Users who are viewing this thread