Osananajimi ni Kokuhaku Shitai Shougakusei ga 1-wa-goto ni Utsukushiku Seichou Shiteiku Hanashi. - Ch. 20

Dex-chan lover
Woth hows fast the pacing is the next chapter is gonna one of them dead

Dex-chan lover
So, basically, the last half or so is going to be bites of a nothing burger. At least this is well draw— no, wait a minute… the art has been mediocre.

Dex-chan lover
Like that baseball team one?
If I were a mangaka I'd like to simultaneously release a host of smol manga that can be tied together only at the end of each, seems like it could be a fun idea.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
If I were a mangaka I'd like to simultaneously release a host of smol manga that can only be tied together only at the end of each one, seems like it could be a fun idea.
That would be a bit complicated to do but it is a fun idea

Dex-chan lover
This series reminds me of like 99% of fanfiction where someone thinks they've got the best story idea ever for a big, epic, doorstopper of a novel-length story until they get 4 chapters in, realize how hard it is to tell a good, deeply crafted narrative, and then bail as quickly as possible so they can just sit on the couch and play a dumb gacha game.

Dex-chan lover
The speed run on this relationship is too slow
9TCRZsQTBP-4.png

Contributor
Time Skip -THE COMIC-

It's like the mangaka stumbled upon the saying "time heals all wounds" and decided to make a romance web comic with a rather poorly told story out of it. (I don't believe in that saying, though)

I've seen jokes about would-be couples in super slow-paced romcoms getting married and having children, while not learning each other's feelings and nobody confessing, but man this web comic really is the closest thing to that. The (告白) "confess" in the title is still a total scam and there's only one chapter left.

He wants to confess his feelings, but even if he already did, it's never actually shown... :question:

Dex-chan lover
Please tell me the author is retired from drawing manga, and this is the last manga he will ever do , what a waste of time.

Users who are viewing this thread