Osananajimi ni Kokuhaku Shitai Shougakusei ga 1-wa-goto ni Utsukushiku Seichou Shiteiku Hanashi. - Ch. 15

Dex-chan lover
always good questions outta pocket
The answer is still the same nonetheless: don't use miles. They're imperial
The suffix "-s" is used to indicate plurals, which, in English as well as many other languages, is simply any number aside from one. In other words, plural just means a count isn't singular.
For example;
One mile - 1 is equal to 1, singular.
Zero point one miles - 0.1 is not equal to 1, plural.
Two miles - 2 is not equal to 1, plural.

Group Leader
Long-distance relationship? Well, hope it works out fine.
82.gif

Dex-chan lover
Grammatic singulars are reserved for instances of just one. 0.1 of anything is not one. If you want to use the grammatic singular, then say “one tenth of a mile”.

Dex-chan lover
THE ENTIRE REASON HE DOES SPORT AND IS HEALTHY IS TO CONFESS TO HER! WHAT IS GOING ON!?
Seriously, this is just dragging on for the sake of it. Is he going to next appear as ripped as a body builder, what is he waiting for? What's holding him back?

Dex-chan lover
Well i guess this was a read. At least not much time was wasted, considering that i just skipped the whole drama part

Dex-chan lover
IK huh, so THIS is how ridiculous most romcoms about people who disconnected partway through middle school and reconnect at highschool look like, when you only check on their progress once a year.

Also it's so sad to see him screw up that badly right there. It follows pretty well from everything that we've been able to see, but I'd expect they'd share valentines and other heartwarming stuff throughout 3 years of actually talking again with each other, unless they're on different classes (which I didn't notice being explicitly stated) and only as a maybe.

Then again, trying to ask her to be her girlfriend right before moving out would be pretty awkward, no first date or anything before separation.

Users who are viewing this thread