Osananajimi ni Kokuhaku Shitai Shougakusei ga 1-wa-goto ni Utsukushiku Seichou Shiteiku Hanashi. - Ch. 18

Dex-chan lover
OK what needless tragedy are we gonna get in the next chapter that will allow this to end on a bittersweet note? Because that seems to be author's proclivity.
Place your bets! I'm going with truck-kun. Extra bitter, because he witnesses it happening in real time.

Then the following chapter we see them celebrating x years married as if nothing happened, because she recovered (but we never see it, of course).

Dex-chan lover
Well, the boy you can understand, he is no longer working and living the dream. I suppose having someone to depend on can make the girl less stressed too?

Dex-chan lover
Well, the boy you can understand, he is no longer working and living the dream. I suppose having someone to depend on can make the girl less stressed too?
I'm sure having a loyal partner waiting at home for you, caring for your emotions, cooking for you, keep the house tidy, and always being there when you need them probably help a lot. A home cooked meal, love, and someone who cares about you and accepts you for who you are can do wonders for your mental state, and the fact that you're not just eating whatever's easiest to make probably help in terms of health too. He could also be making sure she takes care of herself so she doesn't push herself too far.

Dex-chan lover
why'd it take more than 27 fucking years
Sometimes comes in all shapes, sizes, and speeds. Every romance is difference, some individuals find someone in highschool and spend the rest of their life with them, others don't find someone till their old. In this case though, I'd say it has more to do with the fact the leads may be loyal, but they certainly are cowardly when it comes to sharing emotions. Which is understandable, sometimes rejection by those you care for is scarier than extreme injury.

Users who are viewing this thread