Osananajimi no Ohimesama - Vol. 4 Ch. 43

Dex-chan lover
Is it gonna end soon? The relationships are now so twisted. Oh sorry, they've always been. :huh:
I wonder which type of ending the author will choose. I doubt it can be something satisfactory.

Dex-chan lover
This feels like it's skipping steps in development to make this feel more earned.
dr-axe-exposed.png

Dex-chan lover
This is so not the same story i started with. These are not the same charters from the start of the story. Like what the hell happened.
Translator said in the credits page it has been dropping ratings more and more for weeks now, and Japan manga publishing companies are cut-throat as fuck. It is very possible the author was given a deadline to finish the story with X amount of chaps. :meguuusad:

Dex-chan lover
@OsisNie Idk if this was stated somewhere but where do you find the magazine rankings that this manga is under?
At least the "I love you" was heard & not went the trope of him being like "I sorry what?". Hope the conclusion is satisfying given how this may end in a few chapters. Thanks for the translations.

Dex-chan lover
Is it gonna end soon? The relationships are now so twisted. Oh sorry, they've always been. :huh:
I wonder which type of ending the author will choose. I doubt it can be something satisfactory.

Probably a non ending where nobody makes a decision and their days of this weird not-but-sorta-is love triangle will continue.

'cause:

ax.gif

Supporter
@OsisNie Idk if this was stated somewhere but where do you find the magazine rankings that this manga is under?
At least the "I love you" was heard & not went the trope of him being like "I sorry what?". Hope the conclusion is satisfying given how this may end in a few chapters. Thanks for the translations.
Does that mean her plan to make use of the power of the fireworks trope failed?

Power Uploader
Well, I say ranking, but I mean its place in the table of contents in the magazine. Basically, this series has been pushed to the back of the magazine for like 3 months now. Here's this week's full table of contents.

Fed-Kun's army
When you make the story so convoluted that it drives readers away. Also there are so many "Childhood Friend is the Loser... but are they?" manga right now that it's lost in the trope. In the end it couldn't get ahead of the rest.

Well, on the positive, at least it wasn't an isekai.

Dex-chan lover
We're on Vol 4 right now and if it holds to the same size as previous volumes we've probably got 4 chapters to go (the previous volumes are 12 chapters long and this one is at 8 right now)

Users who are viewing this thread