[Oshi no Ko] - Ch. 122 - SENSEI

Dex-chan lover
Lesss goooo
VgenUNy.jpeg

Dex-chan lover
Dang, he spilled the beans just like that, huh?

This is kinda gonna ruin his plans if he still wants to kill the guy, considering Ruby will not let him sacrifice himself for this. Similar to Akane…

I just hope they don’t take the Alabama route.

Edit: also more likely that the outcome I mentioned before will happen, with Akane and Ruby basically partnering to either stop Aqua or finish the deal without him destroying himself.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
It makes sense that Aqua would hide his past identity after Ai died and he started down his dark path of revenge, but prior to that it makes no sense that neither of them ever discussed anything about their past lives. They literally spent years only able to have real conversations with each other but, apparently, they somehow managed avoided ever talking about hospitals, cancer, doctors, etc.

I initially saw that as this story's biggest flaw but accepted it as a sort of artistic flair that would never be acknowledged like a reverse Chekhov's gun, so I have some really mixed feelings about this chapter. It either should have happened way way earlier or not at all/not until the end (wait... what if the story is ending. That'd be funny)

Users who are viewing this thread