【Oshi no Ko】 - Ch. 158 - JEWEL

Dex-chan lover
Oh no! Who could have guessed something bad would happen? It was so obvious that everyone saw it coming. By the way, in this picture from chapter 2, is that a scar on her abdomen or just a line from the abdomen's drawing?

PWx5Wq9.png

Dex-chan lover
The most brilliant jewel is the cursed jewel. I wonder why people still want a cursed jewel.

Also, where is the popcorn? I want to order a whole week of popcorn waiting for the next release.

Dex-chan lover
its not even that Ruby will 100% survive, its that its so predictable it isnt even fun to read
who cares about this old hag anymore, are we suppose to understand her struggles being in Ai's shadow even tho we never even got a full chapter for her?
and the talk about "love" being all the negative emotions mentioned... no, just no, lil bro Aka tried to be deep but wtf was that lmao

Aka really isnt cooking anymore, im glad the series is ending soon, id prefer to see it go quicker than it becoming a Tokyo Ghoul Re scenario

Dex-chan lover
Lol, Aka watched Saw for the first time? I won't forgive Doga Kobo if they don't use Saw music in this scene.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread