【Oshi no Ko】 - Ch. 161 - FUTURE

Double-page supporter
Bro just go tell the cops or get rid of the evidence of Hikaru death or just get a damn hit man or smth aqua just needs an excuse to kill himself like our boy megumi

Dex-chan lover
genius plan, frame him for the stabbing yet leave only your own fingerprints on the knife, truly one of the plans of all time

no worries though crow girl will make some magic work and bullshit aqua out of this one

Bro they're falling into the ocean, fingerprints have a shelf life in fresh water let alone saltwater, and that's assuming the knife can even be found with tides and currents involved.

Dex-chan lover
No, they won't wash off immediately, fingerprints can be detected up to 6 weeks after being submerged, but most likely they'll be unrecognizable after 10 days. Which is still plenty of time to retrieve the knife from a body. Yes, from a body, because knife MOST LIKELY won't slip out of wound by itself, due to something called greater omentum, which is apron-like fat structure, which in case of stabbing abdomen, will wrap itself around object that punctured you, trying to hold to that object and create some sort of "seal" around the wound.
And in criminal cases, really, detectives aren't that closed minded, that they just look at one wound and say "well, that's what killed him". They REALLY depend on opinions from autopsy made by forensic pathologists.
Are you like, completely ignoring the fact that Aqua already withdrew the knife? That thing is gonna be lost at sea.

Detectives are going to go with what the evidence suggests that requires the least speculation. From their perspective, Hikaru has a motive to kill Aqua, and Aqua is not known to be depressed or suicidal. They would not be jumping to the conclusion Aqua stabbed himself before tackling Hikaru off the cliff; especially so with Nino being arrested and Goro's body being recently found, all the pieces are there for Hikaru to be seen as the villain here.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
No, they won't wash off immediately, fingerprints can be detected up to 6 weeks after being submerged, but most likely they'll be unrecognizable after 10 days. Which is still plenty of time to retrieve the knife from a body. Yes, from a body, because knife MOST LIKELY won't slip out of wound by itself, due to something called greater omentum, which is apron-like fat structure, which in case of stabbing abdomen, will wrap itself around object that punctured you, trying to hold to that object and create some sort of "seal" around the wound.
And in criminal cases, really, detectives aren't that closed minded, that they just look at one wound and say "well, that's what killed him". They REALLY depend on opinions from autopsy made by forensic pathologists.
because knife MOST LIKELY won't slip out of wound by itself,
Aqua: "you mean this knife?"
i26rxeL.png

Dex-chan lover
Are you really comparing Ai's death to this? Well then, that must be Aka's way of thinking.
No, they didn't need to find any signs of fight on Ai's body, because there were LITERAL witnesses.
And Ai was stabbed by suprise and her murderer ran away right after committing crime, here Aqua himself says, that he wants this to look like there was fight.
Do you really don't see the difference?
Even if there were signs of a fight, they would have been masked by the injuries from the fall, so your argument doesn't make sense. It is okay if you don't like the outcome Aka presented, but your arguments aren't good since I was easily able to counter them. Notice how you didn't reply to the main point of your original comment:
Plus he's a doctor so he should know, that there is difference between self-made wound and wound made by someone else
And my counter:
Exactly, who else would be perfect to inflict a "self-made wound" and make it look like a "wound made by someone else"?

Dex-chan lover
Aqua: "you mean this knife?"
i26rxeL.png
Oh shit, I haven't seen that page xD Well then, mea culpa, I take back everything I told about the knife. But still, the lack of signs of struggle will be visible to the coroner with the naked eye.

Dex-chan lover
I hope, and I wish, Akasaka Aka stops writing mangas after this series, and that he never writes one ever again.

Because I know I wouldn't be able to stop myself from reading it, only to be met with dismay at the end.

So I pray. I pray that after Oshi no Ko, he never cook anything ever again.

Users who are viewing this thread