【Oshi no Ko】

"And then everything worked out"

Tone is too lighthearted for a story about a murdered reincarnating man seeking to murder his own father in retaliation for murdering his mother.

What a perfect year for a manga like this. Hopefully the plot progression will be as good as the chapters so far.

Man, showbiz, reincarnation and drama? and actually doing it well? actually not doing it just for LOL IM GREAT NOW I KNOW MOVIES FROM THE FUTURE. it got story plot, it got cute girls, it got cringe. I LOVE IT.

unknown.png

love

This is much different from the reincarnation now a days we get where they just either go isekai wow I'm op as hell or just damn they killed me and I reincarnated what ever I want to kill him/her now

This is good and everything but I have one question: Is this dropped?
Because somehow the update slowly is getting inconsistent and it's difficult for me to find the new chapters?
Hopefully it doesn't die like Fall Guys (Ik it's wrong to compare a video game and a manga but still)

Group Leader
wait just realized there's a romance tag
...not incest rite
unless it's arima kana

Just started reading this and already getting some made Erased vibes. So far it is a fantastic read that always leaves me on the edge of my seat, would highly recommend starting this series to anyone who hasn't yet.

Group Leader
wow is it bad that i'm 40% waiting for him to kill his father?
i kinda wanna know how he'll kill his father and if he'll get caught
though if the ending is something like the ending for hoshiai no sora season 1 imma rage

okay wait so...what happened to his body as dr goro?
did it get incinerated or something

Just finished binge reading this, and can confirm it is one of the most engaging and entertaining manga I have read in a long time.

@32oiru It updates around 8 or 9 days or around 2 days after the spanish but this time the spanish didn't update The update I think is around 7-9 days I think unless there is something going on

Dex-chan lover
Havent been this excited to see the continuation of a manga before. Thank you translator for translating this manga. If this manga comes at my local bookstor, i for sure will buy it

manga is weekly and it comes out every weekends i think not sure since so far its coming in friday, saturday and sundays

Fed-Kun's army
The slice of life part is really engaging but when the tragedy strikes, it hits hard.

Dex-chan lover
The magazine itself is out every Thursday. Then, getting the raw and doing the translation process.
The group doing translation has been quite consistent in doing this.

@ZhiMadder @sweatyman123 @rluka I see. It used to get updated every 7 days, precisely on the afternoon in my country, but it slowly turned into 8-9 days as you said but then there's always the Spanish which gives me some kind of teaser of what's going to happen next chapter but then it also got delayed. Plus I saw someone on the comment section ever saying one scanlation team of the series is having a fight with the other one so it kinda worries me, and there's also Act-Age. Glad to know though!

@helpmeplsnow I know it's written by the same author of Kaguya and the same artist of Kuzu no Honkai. No idea about the latter though, guess now I know

Sorry for my bad english :)

Users who are viewing this thread