【Oshi no Ko】

@sweatyman123 the 24th of december brother
this wednesday for most people
manga is weekly but it's bi-weekly for this month basically because of breaks (there's another one after chapter 29 too)

Group Leader
ack a break
i knew there would be a break but it hurts just looking at the words "most recent: 9 days ago" since i fervently wait every week for this

@Qwertt
Omg I am not the only one who thought of this. Yes I still love Kaguya but these recent arc really a big down for me, especially Hayasaka arc. This manga make more excitement for sure right now.

@necromach
Playing devil's advocate but at least Hayasaka's arc was mercifully short, had some cute interactions and it paved the road for the final arc, since it sowed how much of a threat the Shinomiya were. Tsubame's arc on the other hand was nothing but a huge waste of time, and had by far the dullest chapters in the manga.

I like Oshi no Ko but it lacked the impact early Kaguya had. Right now I don't know if I should place closer it to Kaguya or to Ib. It seems darker than it looks, despite the sharingan memes.

@Isekaijin
I do agree , kaguya made a better imoact in early chapters and that also the reason I love Kaguya. But hey I dont want to say whic one is better, it's just I have more excitement reading this manga now than kaguya.

Group Leader
@Gunblast
emm try act-age
it also takes place in the showbiz industry for acting, and it's pretty good i guess

Unfortunately Act-age was axed so it's kinda infuriating if you've reached the last chp but hey it's good

@Gunblast

Kasane is also excellent if your into the tragedy & twisted sides of this series. It's also about acting but more toward the drama side

Users who are viewing this thread