【Oshi no Ko】

Fed-Kun's army
I could only say this manga is amazing
well portrayed & complex characters
deep dwelling in feelings & emotion
has a spark of comedy…well its twisted
yet just like idols, its captivating

if they were in america he woulda gotten circumcized and would remember it for the rest of his life

Holy shit I can easily say i'm obsessed and this seems like it can totally get an adaptation of some sort. The only problem that's giving it and 9/10 and not 10/10 is the fucking name aquamarine what is that bullshit

Good fucking read
however I disagree with commenter above Aquamarine is a good fucking name. First you have aqua then marine. Its also a stylish INT based dagger

I don't want to hype this manga too much but so far it's a 9 (might change my rating depending on the ending). I have tried reading the author's other famous work Kaguya-sama and I didn't care for the female lead/rom-com aspect. If you go into this expecting wholesome comedic romance you are in the wrong place. This manga has a good balance of plot, tension, cute moments to keep you reading. On top of that you've great characters with inferiority complex, love, obsession and insanity. If you like thriller idol horror manga I recommend.

When is the next chapter coming out? And how often does it come out? I always thought it was weekly with some delays, but now I'm unsure.

@Ipex I wish I knew too, but seeing the author is doing 2 works at once I would assume this will come out fortnightly until kaguya sama is finished, then it might switch to weekly. Either that or the author's just delaying the release

Creative masterpiece. Honestly extremely underrated. Going to be a fantastic anime in the future.

@Ipex @RamenIsSoooGood Next chapter raws come out this Thursday in Japan (21st of Jan) - the translation is usually done by Friday-Saturday.
The manga is weekly, but it's been bi-weekly this past month due to magazine & author breaks (end of the year and all, bad time for manga). We should be back to the normal weekly schedule from this chapter onwards (at least for a while)

Users who are viewing this thread