【Oshi no Ko】

Thank you for bringing this topic in this chapter. For anyone dealing with suicidal thoughts and depression, please talk to someone. If you can't find someone close to confide in and can't afford consultation with professional, seek out communities on the internet that deal with them. Shut out all our your social media if it burdens you. Nothing is more important than your own life. Chance for happiness will come, as long as you keep living.

I don't watch Terace House, but somehow I watched that episode in passing on the internet. Soon, the news about Kimura hit me, and I was devastated. I'm not particularly interested in Idol or wrestling, but watching someone from my generation died like that kept me awake at night. She was so vibrant in speaking her dream.

You might feel alone and in pain. But someone you met in life will always care for you. You are important.

Man the moment Akasaka started this arc, I knew it was kinda gonna reflect Hana Kimura’s suicide but geez I wasn’t ready for that

@monkey123 I am from 3rd world countries, what's your point?

I watched enough suicide to tell enough is enough. You might not need it, but I'd be glad if anyone who do, still think that someone cares.

@monkey123 im from 3rd world shit, and rate if ppl killing itself are soo low here, we arent depresed, we just stupid lazy and lazy and lazy and stoopid and lazy and stoopid .

Why? What is up this the 1’s? This is fucking amazing deserves a 9 at least :/. Sighhh.... trolls....

Group Leader
ugh i need the next chapter nOW

and who the fuck are the bishes who rated this 1-8?
THIS IS AT LEAST A 9
those 44 ppl that rated it 1's probably didn't even read it lmao
bakas

Dex-chan lover
474a3300ffbdb09e762a1196a1bba6f765af0978880e9467df924c36d402aade.jpg

I was re-reading the manga, The First Chapters had Time lapse Pages too, These events are yet to come.

71529a9a54d6402e309b0dabf7ff97cce448158b31d463b79a424f4de4f02641.jpg

There was even foreshadowing of Ai's Death.. It's First time I'm catching it.

where do you guys read the first chapters? it's missing for me even though i have english as one of my languages

@Atlas47 the only thing that comes to mind is The Twin Siblings’ New Life but it's rather meh, its siblings are too similar in character to be a significant part of the story.

Am I the only one hearing for @migh 's comments?

Really love seeing the lowest of the lowest human-shaped garbage here, lmao

He's like, the perfect example of a hater these last few chapters have given us.

Fed-Kun's army
@MoonLightXC no need to ping me for that shit, retard

you are free to like it but saying its not fucked up is retarded and why the fuck would u ping me now ? i commented on this shit months ago, do something fruitful for once instead of insulting someone just because he doesnt like a shitty manga. you are the one who is garbage here.

@osqmu i hate everything about this manga and his pseudo psycholigical take, this is just an "im14anditsdeep" manga and seeing your pfp u like that kinda edgy shit its cool but don't think your taste is something objective that everyone should agree on.

Group Leader
wow imagine not liking this manga
i'm not gonna pointlessly refute though to the person below me.

but wow fuck really? you don't like this?
this is great-
i think you might wanna get your tastes checked

Pretty great manga but I think it could have been done much better.
Before I get into what I want to say I have AI as my favorite character in the manga so far as she had the most potential for creating an amazing story. The way AI died was a missed opportunity that could have made the manga much better. If Ai were to die from killing herself after something terrible happened it would have made the story much better. Also Ai didn’t get enough time showed directly to her and showing her emotions truly. I also believe that if more backstory to Ai were to have come out earlier then the impact of Ai’s death would feel much more sad. Ai’s death was way too sudden that I felt it was unfitting. I do love the manga so far and how Ruby is following in Ai’s steps is interesting and Aqua trying to get revenge for Ai to me saved the story from becoming an 8 and elevated it to a 10. Really good manga and recommended if you are interested in what a douse of depression can do to you.

Users who are viewing this thread