【Oshi no Ko】

@Korsai

Jaimini's Box scanned the first 10 chapters, so that's where you will find them in the original quality.

After reading the last chapter I can only say that Aka sensei is a fucking genius. Change my mind.

Oh boy I was VERY worried when the manga took an edgy turn, but BOY I WAS WRONG

sasuga aka akasaka tensai mangaka

So, I'm at chapter 11 right now, and I wasn't expecting this type of story, give it a read, this is a good. An emotional roller coaster.

I thought this Will became generic idol manga, but when see the story writer is Akasaka aka, i give it try. And i found diamond.

So many people hating, the haters are the real trash indeed, I do too dislike the liar Ai at first, but guys, everyone manipulate and lies, not just idols, if you discard people because of their dark side well... There won't be anyone for you, pure ones aren't a majority in this world, you hating sound like you're rotten yourself why would you deserve someone "good", there are good and bad sides in everyone, everyone's dislike liars but love to be lie to if that would help them to not get hurt, I dislike ai at first but seeing both sides of her makes me liking her, the doctor is not a simp, he is her child and wants to avenge his mother.

With that said, the manga begins showing what's bad about the girl and the main characters, obsession and lies, but ai grew love for her children and they learn to love their mother not cause she was ai but because she was her mother, and that kids, that's real love.

This is a revenge story, but the first chapter were prologues, ans this story is definitely a 10 out of 10 and trust me, I am not the type that gives "10s" (also, I would never would gave my money to ethots so, no, not a simp here, also, ai wanted to understand love, was a damage children that was hurt for being left alone, don't compare her with ethots that only want money out of sad people, come on!).

Double-page supporter
@SNKY @SpookySperm Hey, so with the death of Jaimini's Box, is Ai's Fanclub going to go back and translate the first 10 chapters? It's going to feel really uncomfortable with that void there.

Double-page supporter
@SpookySperm Ah, I wasn't aware that Oshi no Ko was hosted on ka.guya.moe. I thought it was only a repository for everything mainstream Kaguya series. Many thanks.

damn if only there's a light novel for this
i'd happily read it cause i don't wanna wait for the next translation

I'm really happy I've found this masterpiece especially after the cancellation of Act-Age.

Thanks for the translation.

Users who are viewing this thread