【Oshi no Ko】

@Darkarhon I think they were done by Jaminis Box, who refused to allow Mangadex to host them (before the group finally shut down). That's probably why.

Dex-chan lover
For those Who thinks that Description and the Tags doesn't match:-

This is not your Generic Moeshit and it's a goddamn Tragedy and the story is about revenge.

Fuck, this manga really hits deep. Aka needed somewhere to write this so Kaguya doesn't get corrupted. It also reveals some toxic shit in the showbiz industry. Would recommend.

This manga somewhat fills the void left in my heart by Act-Age's cancellation. It's not a perfect fit, but it covers enough.

Didn't realise that Aka would start a new series while still writing Kaguya. Not as angsty as Instant Bullet but you can feel the similarities.

The chapter with the attampted suicide hit me so fucking bad. Terrace house is probably the first reality show that I actually watched as an adult and it probably would be the last too....

@adurianman

Terrace house was messed up with how the producers forced her into acting like that. The whole thing was staged

@kolorijo25 Lol I thought it felt similar. Instant bullet hurt my brain with its bs morality.

EDIT: ISN'T SWEET TODAY ALSO IN KAGUYA-SAMA OMGF THE LORE THE LORE REVEALS

>new chapter release
>my local manga publisher teased this manga on their twitter

Good things happened today.

@kjenve

Yeah I think at this point everyone's aware of it, the tv series Unreal is pretty accurate actually, it's just terrace house's slower pacing and less outlandish drama made it the first reality I actually enjoy. Its not only the producer fault since this is the norm in reality TVs, but also Japan, Korea, China (and many many countries tbh) has such disgusting mob mentality. Internet anonymity has led to scums voicing out their true selves without consequences.

@adurianman

Most of the time people in the mob think that they are being 'just' or enacting 'justice' when all they are doing is harassing some unfortunate person

So why are they using Hoshino as their surname, doesnt that make it easy to make the link that they are Ai's children? Furthermore, they are pretending to Miyako's kids but don't share the same surname?

https://www.anime-japan.jp/main/ajranking/

VOTE GUYS!!!! THIS MANGA MIGHT GET ADDAPTED AND THINKING ABOUT IT IS COOL, ESPECIALLY THEIR OUTFITS AND EYES!
Btw, it's entry #20

@Jhilixie Vote here, cause whoever wins might get an adaptation

Double-page supporter
god the fuckin art for this manga is crazy, love the way the dudes draws eyes

I know this is basically Aqua’s revenge story, but I actually hope he finds something that’s more important to him than revenge.

Oshi no Ko isn't showing up under the Follows tab on the front page for me. I actually have to go under Follows to find the update. Is this just me?

Users who are viewing this thread