【Oshi no Ko】

if piyon and aqua are the same person im gonna shit myself laughing

yea, it doesn't show up in my follows tab either and now it got buried by other manga. the other readers might not realized that the new chapter is up rn.

Aggregator gang
this manga is my entire existence my will to live my very soul. absolute chefs kiss combo of art and writing and plot and everything.

Hey guys, English scan of Oshi no Ko doesn't show up in my follows tab too since two or three weeks... but French scan is still working, no problem. (I am using both language.) Weird. 🤔

I look forward to this manga the most every week. It is very fun to read, the story is great, the art is great, the main characters behave understandably, the humor isn't stale or over the top, and the manga gives insight into the entertainment/idol industry... The series is able to succeed in multiple genres, and instead of getting bored the more I reread it, I get more excited.

It is simply refreshing to consume high quality media that keeps itself fresh. Similar to how technology improves and olympic records continue to be broken, what I have learned from reading Oshi No Ko is that creating manga is an art that continues to evolve. Naturally, I had to read everything else under the author and I was glad to see that his ability to create characters that feel so real can be found there too.

I recently heard from a podcast lately about the concept that sometimes in life you can see a "Live story": it's kind of like when you can see somebody developing and changing directly in front of you, rather than watching some sort of karate kid training montage in the middle of a movie. You might be thinking that Oshi No Ko is also media, and not a person right in front of you, but you won't be thinking that when you read the story.

Since it is portrayed by the mc as
revenge tragedy I am already expecting the mc to die again or experience near-death situation on the story progress.

Please author don't make my expectation come true. I hate seeing tragedy like that. The story progression is good though that it is one of the recommended manga I always tell to my friends nowadays.

Group Leader
wow everyone uses the follow tab and not the actual follows button
i'm glad i realized the follow tab existed long after clicking on the follows button became a habit

Double-page supporter
tragic on break but great chapter, now we know she had a crush on the doc that being her brother lmfao

This story is so different from Kaguya-sama it's hard to believe it's by the same author

Users who are viewing this thread