Otaku ni Yasashii Gal wa Inai!? - Vol. 2 Ch. 10.6

Dex-chan lover
I'm more interested in seeing how the girls handle the guys hitting on them.

Wonder if this was a strategic play. Seperate the girls from the guy they always hang around with to make it easier to hit on them.
Wouldn't those two be rather experienced in refusing guys? Although I don't remember if it has been covered by the story so far.

Dex-chan lover
I keep wondering why this series was relatively less popular than other romcoms. The girls are limited to 2 and 2 only (?) and both are well designed. The MC is cliché otaku but not insufferably spineless.
Not even cliché otaku (or hasn’t been after a while) just normal human being. He’s mire of an innocent powdered donut or cinnamon roll or however that goes whose just insanely stoked on finally having friends. Its actually refreshing to see him be straight forward about that and genuinely enjoy their friendship and not be shy to say it. Though he is oblivious to romantic feelings. The cliché would be him constantly putting himself down and not believing they want to hang out with him and having major self esteem issues.

As for why its less popular, the chapters are short I guess, but we’re in the twitter 1 page age so… yeah IDK.

Wonder if this was a strategic play. Seperate the girls from the guy they always hang around with to make it easier to hit on them.
AFAIK its not well known that they hang out a ton in the social caste. At most everyone just knows they talk in class (but at least in the beginning hiding the otaku interests was a major thing)

Dex-chan lover
Wouldn't those two be rather experienced in refusing guys? Although I don't remember if it has been covered by the story so far.
Amane has the whole Ice queen thing happening so that may help her. Ijichi might be used to guys asking her out.

I just figure we are about due for the persistent guy that won't take no for an answer trope.

Dex-chan lover

Well we've already seen Amane turn guys down with the brutal and upfront approach. I imagine Ijichi turns guys down with a smile but just as direct. They are used to getting hit on and turning people away.
poly end or death
For real. Both are such good character designs and have fun personalities, I can't actually choose which I prefer. I think that's why readers are ordering a Coke and a Pepsi.

Dex-chan lover
I keep wondering why this series was relatively less popular than other romcoms. The girls are limited to 2 and 2 only (?) and both are well designed. The MC is cliché otaku but not insufferably spineless.
Prolly cause MC isnt pathetically useless and has a personality. I dunno why the japanese swing towards the cardboard cutout mcs

Dex-chan lover
i get his nickname, but youd think theyd at least call him by his name if they like him so much

Users who are viewing this thread