Otaku ni Yasashii Gal wa Inai!? - Vol. 4 Ch. 28 - Otaku & Gyaru & Afterparty

Dex-chan lover
What did he think was going to happen, they'll pretend they didn't know him starting tomorrow? This type of development works early on but after all that happened it feels off.
Yeah, on one hand I feel sorry for him having this complex. On the other hand, due get a grip, you have been close friends for months! (note: written from his perspective of dense MC who does understand they have feeling for him)

i sorta get it if it's just a matter of 'man i am so sick of this happening in every manga' and i'm not really trying to convince anyone buuuut i personally buy it here. i think seo has always had bad self-esteem but he usually plays it off with a very lighthearted smile, so the seed has certainly been there and getting its water. then when you consider that they are obviously super close but their relationship very far removed from the outside world, it's p much just their families that know, it can contribute to the feeling of it not being "real" or that it could suddenly vanish. (obviously, we know he's a sweetheart and that the girls are crushin' hard, but hey - he did start the story alone, it's all still a bit new for him.)

but anyway i suck this manga's dick so good cuz i just know i would be pissed off if this happened in another manga lmfaooooooooo whatever we all have biases :cool:

Dex-chan lover
And then his childhood friend who is a gal shows up after this misunderstanding

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, on one hand I feel sorry for him having this complex. On the other hand, due get a grip, you have been close friends for months! (note: written from his perspective of dense MC who does understand they have feeling for him)
Doesn't stop one's mind from spiraling, trying to figure out how to get the other party to realize they need to move on.

Dex-chan lover
The school needs a cosplay contest in which otaku-kun Earth-Sama handily wins, boosting his confidence.

Dex-chan lover
Ngl, I had the same thing "being sad/depressed over an imagination situation" like every week.
But this is still so stupid, lmao. I hope this arc ends soon and well, because I can't dig this.

Dex-chan lover
i sorta get it if it's just a matter of 'man i am so sick of this happening in every manga' and i'm not really trying to convince anyone buuuut i personally buy it here. i think seo has always had bad self-esteem but he usually plays it off with a very lighthearted smile, so the seed has certainly been there and getting its water. then when you consider that they are obviously super close but their relationship very far removed from the outside world, it's p much just their families that know, it can contribute to the feeling of it not being "real" or that it could suddenly vanish. (obviously, we know he's a sweetheart and that the girls are crushin' hard, but hey - he did start the story alone, it's all still a bit new for him.)

but anyway i suck this manga's dick so good cuz i just know i would be pissed off if this happened in another manga lmfaooooooooo whatever we all have biases :cool:
I get it, I know from experiences that getting stuck in your own head is totally not fun. But it is still frustrating when viewed from outside.
And while it is not easy, the right thing to do is open up and listen to those close to you.

Users who are viewing this thread