Otome Game no Hametsu Flag shika nai Akuyaku Reijou ni Tensei shite shimatta... - Vol. 4 Ch. 22

"Friendship". More like this bi-harem protagonist is too dense to get that she has a harem. lol

Aggregator gang
I'd rather have a friendship route rather than a bi-harem
I hate harems of any kind, they just put too much stress on me
not from deciding who to ship with who but seeing how idiotic everyone is

that last page im sure its where the anime its going to end like "see you in season 2!"

🤣🤣After the Dark Magic user I can kind of see her point. The Game had 1 hidden ending she did not know about it could have others with only one thing in common
she dies or had bad things that happen to her as a result..She Damned Lucky to hit that YURI Flag! 🤣 So are we .. I wonder what it will take to make her Understand and if it will involve her being naked.. Heroine GOT ONE TRUE LOVE AND ITS THE VILLAINESS ! 😍 🤣

I thought it was the end but aaaaaa there's a sequel and Katarina bout to have a bigger harem!!

Contributor
it's the Secret True Harem ending!

I thought she was gonna get the Secret Yuri ending, they had me in the first half, not gonna lie

I just wonder on the last panel, to be able to get your revenge you need at least to either be smart enough or powerful enough

Katarina doesn't seem to be either so where's does her ability to become to main antagonist in the sequel come from, and does our MC also have that ability ?

Users who are viewing this thread