Otome Game no Hametsu Flag shika nai Akuyaku Reijou ni Tensei shite shimatta... - Vol. 6 Ch. 32 - The Prisoner (6)

Dex-chan lover
No, Bakarina!
No!
Don't seduce the dark magic using kidnapper!
Bad Bakarina, bad!
God, Yu Narukami wants his swag back!
You're abusing it!

Aggregator gang
This wasn’t even the normal passive seduction she achieves. She went full force at him.

YABAIII NOOOOOOO BAKARINA NOOO
I'VE SPENT SOO MUCH TIME SIMPING FOR KEITH X KATARINA BUT THIS ISNT THE ONE IVE BEEN YEARING FOR DONT TAKE HER AWAY FROM THEM YOU SHITSUJIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII (sebastian)

Yikes....

There's stupidity getting you out of a bad situation by accident, and then there's stupid-ex-machina like this....

Just... oof, this is bordering on lowest common denominator content, when I used to think it was at the very least an interesting story...

The HEAVY lean into stupidity for funny is like, actually damaging to the quality of the writing IMO (that means this is an opinion and you don't need to rattle your sabers and "um actually my opinion is different so you're wrong")

I think even DeepL would translate this better. At this point might as well just copy official translation from the novel...

bakarina really is the strongest harem protagonist, I'm surprised he lasted this long being alone with her

Aggregator gang
When you roll 20 for charisma checks but crit fail intelligence checks

Is it just me or is Katarina devoloping Stockholm Syndrome after talking to her kidnapper?

Man louise it's getting super fucking HOT in here with his piece of eye matching mole (compliment)

Users who are viewing this thread