Otome Game no Hametsu Flag shika nai Akuyaku Reijou ni Tensei shite shimatta...

Aggregator gang
@Tacred That's Bakarina for you. Or bad writing on the author's part. Either fits, but the former sounds better. :p

This is the best one so far out of the "I'm an otome villain" genre. Genuinely cute and the plot is interesting without being over dramatic.

It’s been a whole month already I don’t think I can last much longer I probably read this 3 times in the past month 😓

lmfao, just read all of this up to chapter 16 AND NO MORE CHAPTERS RIGHT THERE? The cliffhangerrrrrr ARRRHG

yifqfFR.png

I am so happy about the update but I was super excited the past month I can't say I am not disappointed 🙁, but thanks for the update and pretty please tell us what happened to Katherina because I really don't think I can hold it
My excitement that is

Dex-chan lover
Very cute and endearing series. I'd highly recommend it to anyone who wants something cute and light-hearted.

Group Leader
Sirius Deek is like isekai smartphone MC. No motivations, no goals, only does shit just because, only wants revenge just because

Old meme
Are you sirius bro

It's amazing how she has an effect on people. It's interesting to see the contrast between old and new Katarina. I think the overall lesson is that even you have an effect on people so no one should never feel like they don't matter.

😘🤩Totally just binge read the entire series lol. Totally worth it! Please keep updating 🤩🙇‍♀️

Users who are viewing this thread