Otome Kaijuu Caramelize - Vol. 3 Ch. 14 - Mystery of the Transforming High Schooler - Part 2

Thanks for the chapter! I don't mind the slowness - real life comes first! If I could buy the volumes I would, but at the moment I'm really only able to afford life basics.

Group Leader
Not really related to the chapter but I felt like reading this series today so I caught up to the official releases and man, I can't say that I expected to see a new chapter on MD on the same day lol

Group Leader
Man can I just say that I love the fact that Rairi is such a wholesome character? I was so afraid when she was introduced that she’d be the typical rival-chan, but no she’s amazing and cute (even in gorilla form) and I am now invested in her happiness.

Dex-chan lover
Being good looking is truly playing life on easy mode. Especially a good looking woman.

Dex-chan lover
This chapter was surprisingly touching.
I like that the other introduced female characters have been supportive of our protagonist thus far.

I kept staring the first page for a while thinking, what was this manga again? Then scrolled down. "Oh!". 😅

Cheers for translations~

Dex-chan lover
Wondering how makeup cover up that nose, it already on the level of plastic surgery tbh.

Supporter
I'm not against cosmetics, but I think there is a bad message being told about adjusting after being socially injured. I mean, you can hide your face as much as you want, but doing so after being hurt is wearing a mask.

Dex-chan lover
to anyone wondering if this is kinda unrealistic, just search for makeup transformation videos
it's basically like a mask made up of products

Dex-chan lover
This is a godly manga. Seriously. What the hell. I'm so glad I found this.

Users who are viewing this thread