Otomege Sekai wa Mob ni Kibishii Sekai desu - Ch. 66 - Which One?

Group Leader
Translator makes a special credit page stating that the manga will be continuing due to comparison to LN and not to worry, series winds up ending after this arc.

The Translator:

tenor.gif

Dex-chan lover
“You will both be his wifes and you know it and will love it”
Areos dixit

Dex-chan lover
This manga makes too much money to be axed, lol.
Granted, it's not part of Kadokawa's best sellers, like, it's not even in the conversation, and though one can't deny that it has been starting to lose steam, it still is a success as it consistently ranks on Oricon.

There aren't many reasons to stop the adaptation
I hope so, but I will remain skeptical when the later arcs are left with bad reviews. I hope the comic will make some improvements, not completely following the novel...

Dex-chan lover
I've read the spoilers and
after the attempted cucking scene, hearing that they actually have sex with eachother way before the protagonist gets to kiss them, is just a massive turn-off for me. Doesn't matter that they're all in love, seriously? Having the two main interests fuck behind his back? Lame, dropped

Dex-chan lover
Is there a slapping scene in the novel? I hope it wasn't because i too am confused with the scene just like the others because it feels the story need context before or after that slapping scene. If the novel doesn't have it, maybe the manga would change for the better than the novel (at least there is a change)
There is. They kinda wanted the truth out of him. They even prepared a fair fight between themselfs to determine who gets to be with him. He just half assed it. He continuesly runs away from them after this point on for volumes on end anyway while collecting new wifes (well not collecting but getting tricked in to having more. Queen is the only one who he literally gets on his knees and beg for to have (to the main two since they wear the pants in this relationship. He never went that far for them)

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I like the king.. I know he is a scum but he is one of few that can mess up with Leon alongside Luxion

Also Luxion is brutal bringing out "parents" card to these two children lol

Dex-chan lover
I am actually surprised that it didn't go the harem route... but it will come, this manga doesn't full me, is not as clever as it think it is...

Dex-chan lover
We're not even a fourth of the way in??? How is there even more story? This should be done yesterday

Dex-chan lover
I like the king.. I know he is a scum but he is one of few that can mess up with Leon alongside Luxion
Its more like he can mess with him because Leon allows it. He is a lazy coward. That's kinda his whole character trait. He has the power to not take shit from anyone and just leave but he is too afraid of the consequences so he is more cowardly than lazy. You will keep hearing him saying he wants to live carefree but he never does anything to achive that. Everything he does in this series is because he is forced in to it by someone else. Including marriage.

Dex-chan lover
I've read the spoilers and
after the attempted cucking scene, hearing that they actually have sex with eachother way before the protagonist gets to kiss them, is just a massive turn-off for me. Doesn't matter that they're all in love, seriously? Having the two main interests fuck behind his back? Lame, dropped
If i'm not mistaken the author got a huge backlash from the readers in Japan because of that and he basically tried to fix the situation by telling the readers to pretend that scenario never happened, dont know how this manga adaptation will deal with that. But yeah no one was happy with that development.

Users who are viewing this thread