Otomege Sekai wa Mob ni Kibishii Sekai desu - Vol. 3 Ch. 12 - Fools

Dex-chan lover
@bradek Sooo,
when she finds out MC is her brother, expect some more bro-con action i guess?

Dex-chan lover
@silentfx
The bicker a lot, but basically once she does they don't have a very romantic relationship. They mostly bicker, but big bro resumes helping out because the idiot five are awful, terrible excuses of waste who well, you'll see.

There is a short story that has them get together romantically, I hesitate to call it incest if only because they are at that point two separate genetic lines, and has bad ends for Olivia and Ange.

Aggregator gang
The old bitch is still alive? His father should have divorced that a long time ago.

Dex-chan lover
WUT!!! . from WN illustration , he's married with mylene too?

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

This prince is the worst wow, did u really expect someone can figure out what is your favorite (secret) dish when u always eat the same thing every dinner in front of this person ? Such a bitch and nonsense.

Others four princes are trash and useless, no need to waste more time by drawing them. They would have no face it would've been much better.

MC is really a god, I really like him a lot. However his sister is kinda terrible. I read some spoilers from comments here so I hope they're right.

Dex-chan lover
>Old bitch still alive
>Two harem chicks realize MC is in danger
>One uses their authority to be like "back off thot he's mine now"
>Other protects him from aggressive bitch

Also, its good to see in a misandrist world with harems being exclusive to women, the sexes are reversed for love and MC gets what he deserves in the end

Double-page supporter
@Kazedoom
Poor Olivia. I guess this is what was really going on behind the scenes in the game; since in this scenario without Leon and Maria you effectively have the game's story. Sounds like Olivia is on her way to a bad end despite "winning" and she doesn't love the guys she is "pursuing" in the actual game; and Angelica will get her bad end as the villain. This is the best timeline for both girls.

Dex-chan lover
@flyh totally agreed when i read that i was like are u fucking kidding me prince you are not even using a single IQ while talking

As a LN reader all I can say is that I loved seeing Marie desperation on paper.
She may be a goldigger, but her few future Bro-con moments will redeem her a little bit. Or make her a little more likeable at least.
It wasn't such a spoiler c'mon people, do you really think Marie will never get explored as a character?

Tsk that annoying old hag again 😾
I bet she will ass-kissing Angelica for money

Dex-chan lover
F to those students,
just gamble responsibly,
game was always rigged.

Users who are viewing this thread