Otomege Sekai wa Mob ni Kibishii Sekai desu - Vol. 3 Ch. 13 - Beginning of Episode 1

This... this needs an ANIME. NO JOKE MAN. I never laughed this hard, while reading a Otome Isekai. The art style is not the biggest bomb shell, but it is still good. What shines the most are the characters and the set-up. My God the MC really reminds me of Kazuma from Kono Suba. This is gold.

Recommend? Yeah, sure why not?

Dex-chan lover
Hahaha, he just can't get what he wants. This manga just refuses to become another slow life isekia for the MC. xD

LMAO the DJ Khaled album omfg.

Fed-Kun's army
@Rafaelrgm
Well I could say I know but the truth is,
Im not completly sure when it was, because I only read up to Vol 5 before the releases I followed got nuked thanks to 7 Seas licencing it, but I did read a bit of the Wiki, it is far from complete but from my understanding there are at least 4 reincarnated people in this world 3 of them are related and one is an extra that fucks another country royally in the ass and leon has to save the day. I really dont know when the niece is revealed I believe it to be in Vol 6, she is from what I did read about her entries, one of the daughters of douchbag King and thinks the situation of Marie (her mom in the old world) is funny and karmik retribution brought upon herself. Also I believe Leons Harem will get at least 2 (Confirmed pretty much) or more additions.
AND THE COMPANY THAT MADE THE GAME DIDNT GO BANCRUPT IN FACT THEY MADE TWO SQUELS!

@ReaVen_LEAD
I think it's not, I've read the wiki and only says that Leon had a niece in his previous life. But on the other hand,
from what it's written in the wiki, I think the other reincarnator guy that tried to r*pe Livia, but ended up with a sore butt and in the arms of another guy, is actually Marie's ex-husband. The description kind of match up.

Fed-Kun's army
@Rafaelrgm

Could also be that im confusing it with part of another story.
My life is a total mess and Im reading multiple storys right now, so in my small oversaturated brain it could be that storys start to mash together like a terrible fanfiction.

Still though I love this particular Manga and Novel, doesent matter how idiotic it is at times.

So what is his rank now??😨😨😨😨😨...but congrats!!👏👏👏 and im hoping angie can really have her revenge, her happiness😊😊😊😊

Double-page supporter
He is right. The greatest revenge is to achieve happiness, or be successful in your life! Show em!

Lol he's doing all things a male protagonist should do, that's why he deserves his promotion. Hope Zola won't come to make more trouble lolol.

Leon: I want to live a peaceful life but to do that would need to be stripped off my rank.

TASK FAILED SUCCESSFULY

Dex-chan lover
A guy who just wants to live a peaceful life but god always cucks him.. sounds very familiar to some guy who has a hand fetish..

That unremarkable situation where you work hard to get demoted but get promoted instead. If only that worked in real life

e801719d3f22ac4e794b3c2993e6193b--promotion-sonic-team.jpg

page 20: "my nails are getting all dirty" Girl ... you wear gloves ... how the hell should they get dirty like that!? XD

Users who are viewing this thread