Otomege Sekai wa Mob ni Kibishii Sekai desu - Vol. 3 Ch. 15 - A Woman’s Friendship is But a Fantasy

is the queen include to his harem?

also my mom just can do house chores, not TL, redraw, etc 😀😀😀

Dex-chan lover
Didnt expect the queen to be an ara ara. I thought she would look more like a genki girl (like yotsuba) given her personality

Fed-Kun's army
What's these special words mean. I don't speak Japanese if I did I'd probably read the Japanese version.

@kingalthur Im only assuming as of now, since the queen did visit during the festival. LN didnt have any illustrations of her, so i cant judge base on that. She has a great personality in the LNs(which is different from the WN), so im hoping that it would be the same here.

edit: oh wait, i might be mistaken there. I think there was on vol 2, but only a concept art. She looks quite different here, with some changes in her eyes and bangs and an overall more mature look. (may be due to her personality not being completely revealed yet)

@Sandy
Not completely added in the harem yet in LN, but she views MC in a positive way after all the teasing. MC also likes her personality and looks.

Dex-chan lover
OMG THE QUEEN!! Looks AMAZING

I can't get enough of the bitch sister being put in her place, BEGONE THOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT

MILFSEKAI MILFSEKAI MILFSEKAI MILFSEKAI

wow look at that reaction about MILF, I feel the same, broodah.

Dex-chan lover
This girl has "Foe" in her name. Also her eyes look dead. Yep. Totally not suspicious at all.

Users who are viewing this thread