Otomege Sekai wa Mob ni Kibishii Sekai desu - Vol. 3 Ch. 15 - A Woman’s Friendship is But a Fantasy

This just makes me more sad that Vol 5 isn't out yet :(

Dex-chan lover
I don't honestly know why having the host club next door is such a disaster. It will only attract some girls who are still interested in those disinherited guys, who never pay attention to any other girl than Marie. They are of no consequence to Leon's cafe. His biggest obstacle is his own infamy. However, that being said, how could it be that everybody would have lost money in the betting or wanted to be friends with the princes and whatnot who form Marie's harem? There should be people who either didn't bet or bet only an insignificant amount (and maybe a few who went all out and placed their money on the underdog). Furthermore, there should be people who actually appreciate a capable person who made his own fortune by adventuring like the original founders of the country. Of course they are still all young students and many would be sheeples, but nonetheless there would always be some with brains of their own. When those go in to visit, even some indecisive ones would follow.

What comes to the queen, somehow I suspect she's the last person whose attention Leon wanted to gain.

Double-page supporter
"There isn't any romance between me and them"

Even if there isn't now, which there clearly is you blind fool, that's no excuse not to put the moves on them!

Dex-chan lover
Oh boy it's the queen. Can't wait for her husband to show up though, he's a riot.
Angie a best. B E S T

@gaigous
Even if there isn't now, which there clearly is you blind fool, that's no excuse not to put the moves on them!
this guy (Leon) is very good at lying (ever for himself), and he's definite not a fool, lol

Dex-chan lover
Obligatory
img_0391_7.PNG

Dex-chan lover
@CyBerK
What else could you expect from a madman who tricked our boy into
attending his own wedding?

Contributor
@gaigous he thinks like that because he forces on his head the idea that he is just a mob and the girls are special characters that shouldn't be involved with someone like him or it might lead to one of the game bad ends, in other worlds, he is an idiot.

Dex-chan lover
Everyone's exited Millaine appeared.
And here I am, happy that I saw Marie again. Can't wait for the 30th January next year lads.

Double-page supporter
He thinks like that because he forces on his head the idea that he is just a mob and the girls are special characters that shouldn't be involved with someone like him or it might lead to one of the game bad ends, in other words, he is an idiot.
@jokerxhisoka This.

Users who are viewing this thread