Otomege Sekai wa Mob ni Kibishii Sekai desu - Vol. 3 Ch. 15 - A Woman’s Friendship is But a Fantasy

Dex-chan lover
@CursedLight i am not sure i don't remember if their Gothic Lolita girl with mid-size boobs but i really hope she has big boobs in manga ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

but for real i really don't remember is been month i think sins the WN get an update so i forget most of it :/

Dex-chan lover
Only Mylene-sama matters. Why do you have to marry that scum king, my queen!?

Aggregator gang
I wonder, in a world of an otome game, why does it seem like the King and Prince have more power than the Queen? Why does she need to go through back routes to meet up with a baron. She should just be able to summon him at any time she wants. I mean, heck, all of the women in this world can have their own personal boy toy to follow them around, so meeting with someone you are interested in shouldn't be that unusual.

Is that the queen? I don't remember her being this slutty...

Aggregator gang
@degenerateafro I've read the LN and basically without spoiling it I will just say the situation is complicated for the kingdom.
Here is the spoiler if you want
Basically the central part of the kingdom was trying to clamp down on the male nobility on the borders after certain events so they decided by elevating the female status but it obviously went out of control from what you can see here with a lot of the females just acting like bitches and making the male nobles into slaves of the female nobles. Pretty much only the royal family and close retainers are the only ones to know what really happened so the relationship is still.... "normal".

Dex-chan lover
That sister can die for all we care. Her brother is not a tool to be use, plus he has a mercenary mentality (Which isn't bad).

As for the reverse harem group, I see failure. As for the Queen... I see cunning and deception.

@degenerateafro
If you read the novel, you can understand more. The kingdom of Holfort indeed have a fake matriarchy system, and this system just apply for the lower nobility (from the count to baron ranking) through the Academy Education in the Capital (the logical here : to keep the lower nobles in check, the lower male nobles in this system will be in a very big trouble and must used all of their resource to provide money for his noble wife and her slaves ). They cannot enough resource to start a rebellion against the royal court. Until this chapter, it's still a secret

The higher noble (duke, marquis, some counts with high ranking in the court) and the Royalty is exception, you can see the Crown Prince Julian have the right to forbid Anje to get a male slave herself and her family forbid that too. The Queen is from an another country, her country do not have a matriarchy system , she come to the Holfort Kingdom for a political marriage, she has some power but she cannot used it the way she wanted (of course, as a Queen. she does not have any boytoy /male slave)

Dex-chan lover
Leon's gotta have intercourse with the queen aka Julian's mother and force that fagprince to call him dad.

Dex-chan lover
@jimmyclear The amusing thing is that he doesn't really have a mercenary attitude, to be honest. He just uses the golden rule to great effect. He doesn't take shit, and he hits right back if it's given.

Am I missing something? It seems really silly to have it feel like a competitionn when nothing is at stake. And wasn't the Prince going on adventure to get their live hood, why are they here now?

Fed-Kun's army
Isn't it slowly turning into a generic harem isekai with an overpowered protag ?

I mean, there's still stuff like thing about this world being unfair for men, but that doesn't seem to be something that'll really continue to heavily influence the plot.
There's his sister, but she hasn't really been an active character, and isekai where other characters have also been isekai'd aren't that uncommon.

@asta
wait for more powerful enemies will show up later, this world really do not that easy for the MC

Dex-chan lover
@Asta Without going into spoiler territory, the character is overpowered because of Luxion. When you literally had to pay to win for the battles in the Otome game to work out, you expect some compensation. Honestly, the source of most of his troubles are meant to come from navigating social circumstances to where he can apply his power

And more particularly,
while he is a harem MC, the guy really has a problem with his own self-image. He isn't a spineless wimp, but he is a bit of the old rogue/dick charm and the romantically unsure. As for the story itself, while the game was an rpg, no character has stat screens insofar as I've read. And things don't always go to plan. Now for a real spoiler,
Marie, the sister becomes the real secondary character in a later bit, in fact, Marie causes a huge issue in her attempt to stabilize things (since she is trying to take on Livia's role as main girl). The LN has a side story/alternative events where Leon and Marie actually are the main romantic pairing (which will not occur in the main series) that lead Livia and Angie into 'bad ends'. And Marie is just the first of a few people that get isekai'd and shipped in, though it is debatable if most even matter as of now.

Group Leader
Guys, this is just now hitting an Ara-Ara™ level that supposedly impossible in a harem manga.

@trilling in the story, an adventurer is more like a prestigious part-time job rather than a full-time. You can still be a student and do adventurer's job in the same time.
@Asta yeah, but he's only OP thanks to his early-on cheat companion, Luxion.
Later on, that damned policy is getting abolished thanks to the war against next-door principality (that once had been the kingdom's nobility, albeit a very rebellious and cruel one) that brings two true end-boss existences on their side. It tooks so much victims to the point the numbers of male soldiers and nobility decline sharply.

Leon's problem isn't ending with that, since there's actually two sequels for the game the world was based from (even one of the boss existence from the war was actually the third game's end boss). His developing PTSD thanks to finally crossing the lines in that war doesn't really helped him, although Luxion's tended him by supplying him with medicine that supresses it. Not for long until he's finally snapped (and the two heroines comes to his rescue by forcing their way on him).

So yeah, he's OP as fuck, but the world doesn't exactly letting him do anything as he pleases because of that.

Dex-chan lover
@Asta

Generic?
Having a harem of women in a world where women are the ones who choose their husbands by how much they support they can get and then have several lovers without anyone caring?
That's a generic harem?

Users who are viewing this thread