Otomege Sekai wa Mob ni Kibishii Sekai desu - Vol. 3 Ch. 15 - A Woman’s Friendship is But a Fantasy

Fed-Kun's army
Reminder the true heroine is Millaine and the other girls are just decoration harem girls.

Dex-chan lover
@gaigous aside from the villainess, the other girls are just as mob as he is. The game is for the heroine's sake, with the male capture targets as the only other non-mobs. The old heroine is thus just as much - if not more, considering she is a commoner - of a mob than him. And villainess already had her downfall event, so she should have become a mob too.

Double-page supporter
@feha That muddies the meaning of the word a bit IMO, but you're not wrong at all.

until now I don't understand why this story call the "a background character" as a "mob" .

I check the dictionary about mob : it's an enemy NPC, or a crowd...

The title should be "The World of Otome Games is Tough for Background Characters"

Catboy lover: *glares at MC*
Me, a LN reader: Oh man, here we go again *laughs evily*

Dex-chan lover
@avocat I feel like it was explained in one of the earlier chapters TN's, though it might have been a different series I was reading.

Mob has different connotations in Japan, so the term fits.

Aggregator gang
this woman is the same one who planted a bomb to try to kill her brother right... then why in the 9 circle's of hot roasting hell is she now here asking for a favor? and why is the guy acting as if that shit did not happen?
I've got so many whys but so few answers...

@DirkHardpeck
I feel like it was explained in one of the earlier chapters TN's, though it might have been a different series I was reading.

Mob has different connotations in Japan, so the term fits.
. Thank for your information.

@Lanfear
Uhhhg the queen is hot but probably a huge whore.
the Queen is not a whore , she's rather cute , but the King is really a jerk, but I don't hate him , lol

@Lanfear
How dare you!?
She is actually probably the cutest milf ever. Fuck the lolicon king for neglecting that prime meat.

Fed-Kun's army
wow no wonder
Bartford hits on the Queen all the time lol
Marie's still bugs the crap out of me and i want to cut her stupid hair. She is such a damn harpy

Is there, by any chance, a way to get the milf as well?? If some know some spoiler about it, Please do spare it.

@dahhv2 : yes, she's the queen and the prince's mother.
@m4ng4 if you really want spoiler:
In web novel, yes , the ending of web novel she will be a part of the harem, in the last chapters, the king abdicated and also divorced her. She remarried with Leon(new king) and have a daughter. In the light novel, the story still continue, we don't now the ending yet but the author make her character more cute and lovely than the web novel itself at the moment

Dex-chan lover
HOLD THE PHONE IS THAT THE QUEEN IN LATEST PAGE!!!!!

when i read the web novel i was pictures her as loli with mid-size boobs and a Gothic Lolita Dresses in black color but damn i am fine with this milf with big boobs ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

@ZeroWWE
"loli with mid-size boobs and a Gothic Lolita Dresses in black color"
You sure you don't talk about a future character ?

An actual cafe veruss a bar looking cafe that serves food for cafes

Honestly, would personally prefer the cafe and not the bar looking one

Users who are viewing this thread