Otomege Sekai wa Mob ni Kibishii Sekai desu - Vol. 3 Ch. 15 - A Woman’s Friendship is But a Fantasy

Dex-chan lover
Oh damn, what a MILF. Prolly a bitch tho, pass.
Also, manipulative commoner spotted?

And it's kinda funny. I have yet to see anyone complain about the sex slaves (sorry, love slaves) in this manga. Leaving aside the ending of the discussion (aka, whether it's acceptable for slavery to exist or not), the fact that there isn't even a discussion is amusing.
It's as if it's only wrong when the slaves are women, but a living vibrator is fine.
How very curious indeed.

Dex-chan lover
why are they so violently homosexual all of a sudden
Like holy shit they are about to fuck each other on every other panel

I like how in isekais if a female lead is a nobel they ignore all the problems with the world and only problem female lead may face is avoiding being killed while if the male lead is a nobel they would have him solve all the world problem for eg: in both Adventure Record of Reincarnated Aristocrat and villainess level 99 , mc are god killing incarnates but while only concern of female lead is did demon lord die or not which is not much of a problem for her while on other hand the concerns for male lead is getting crazy strong somehow and kill the evil god while not accidentally destroying planet.

Dex-chan lover
Ugh. I realize it’s still technically pretty early in the series, but man it’s like the shitty imouto is only getting worse. Usually the cookie cutter villain gets shit on and disappears but not here I guess. I’ve honestly lost all hope, like tbh if her reverse harem is still with her after all that bs then I imagine nothing is gonna change

Dex-chan lover
@StickyTar I actually can’t hate Marie anymore.
Not after reading the novel and learning her back story. The little tidbit early on about her swallowing a steak whole isn’t a lie. She’s that tiny from starvation.

Dex-chan lover
@Tahaku Lol dude it doesnt matter that she has a sad backstory. She was a total bitch even before the reincarnation, so imo all of the terrible shit that happened to her after is totally deserved. Its not like all of that caused her to become an asshole, because she was already an asshole in the first place.

You know... I don't mind an F&F romance. I think the MC is good as he is. He's such a chad and I think having romantic relationships might up his chadness a bit.

🚨🚨🚨THOT ALERT!🚨🚨🚨

For your own safety ignore her and leave in an orderly manner. This is not an exercise.

8481eff4d5e14efd978cb93cec7e3e145ddcc2459eca35d52e898243548dbb04.png

Users who are viewing this thread