Otomege Sekai wa Mob ni Kibishii Sekai desu - Vol. 4 Ch. 17 - Confession of Love

Aggregator gang
I can't wait the end result of that request.

fCN86i3.png

Aggregator gang
@Meybi you are a shame to all us weebs
Edit: shit you were talking about the quest right?
he rakes the quest just to fuck the girl's family over by exposing their connections with sky pirates

Fed-Kun's army
"What kind of knight would try to seduce their own Queen?"

Yeah, who does he think he is? Lancelot?

Dex-chan lover
"What kind of knight would try to seduce their own Queen?"

Yeah, who does he think he is? Lancelot?
I mean, considering the way things go in this country isn't she totally allowed to play around with any knights she wants to? Perhaps even cultivate her own harem. Even if she is a foreigner who married the local king, it seems like having a vagina here is practically a get out of jail free card in various matters including matters like this.

Dex-chan lover
Leon made the right choice, protect and woo the queen, make memories that'll make any old woman's heart beat with vigor once more.

As for that Carla... screw you. The place is rotten to the core, why should Leon help rotten folks with rotten children?

@jimmyclear

Leon and Marie broke the game's storyline in the local kingdom. The rest of the world still moves to the plot of the game. If Leon doesn't ensure certain plot points get done, everybody dies (except Leon and anyone else he gets safely aboard Luxon if the endgame comes to pass).

Great! A mixed feeling of joy and excitement when leon being a chad and seduce the queen but also hatred and disgusted feelings knowing mostly all the characters here is just fuckin garbage.
Never i have this much hatred toward a fictional characters, anyway i will wait for the next chapter!

Users who are viewing this thread