Otomege Sekai wa Mob ni Kibishii Sekai desu - Vol. 4 Ch. 20 - Individual Circumstances

Fed-Kun's army
@avocat
Well to bad... the side stories (from the WN) featuring Marie are actually quite entertaining so, thought they might make an in joke, that and it is hinted at that in her previous life she might have just wanted her brother for herself. I actually was able to read the WN until the beginning of volume 4 before it got taken down... Hope the Manga is able to stay until Im able to buy the actuall release in the hopefully corona free future.

Dex-chan lover
Ah yes, this part. Where it got confirmed in the novel that she lost her virginity to a c@boi slave and she has literal trains run on her every night.

Complaining about dropped series doesn't make one entitled. Demanding someone to pick it up or continue working when they don't want to is entitled-if they're not paying for it (like in say, patreon)

So, good job with the story. I'll complain a lot if you drop it.

Dex-chan lover
I wouldn't call the mistress a big time slut, from what was just explained she never did that until the one of the bastard 4 basically broke her heart and everything shes done for him. she was even considered the nicest of the rich chicks.

Fed-Kun's army
@abeja
Or was it the LN... either way the guys that translated the one thats linked on NovelUpdates took it down because of the license by Seven Seas.

Contributor
14 pages after one month of waiting... slip on a banana and break your leg, artist... 😤

Dex-chan lover
Also for the people who don't get the Parody page, Bakapervert (the dude who translated (very badly) the end of vol 3 through to wherever we are in Vol5) took everything he did down because it got licensed. The current release schedule puts us at like fall next year before they 'catch up' to where fan translations were at, at which point we'll be out of date again.

Dex-chan lover
Lol, scanlation group really think they can start playing the 'muh entitlement !!!!' card like they're one of those shitty game dev company XD

Fed-Kun's army
@Serenata He's already addressed (or at least very strongly hinted at) why the FMCs aren't marriage prospects multiple times, and even if he hadn't it could easily be implied from his other actions. He thinks they're too high-status. Also, people don't hate LN readers because of insignificant spoilers about side-character apologies. They hate them because they read LNs, lol.

Dex-chan lover
lol that credit page. But yeah it's always kinda tick me off when someone complain about a series being licensed. Learn fkin moonrunes if you're not patient. And seriously tho, preferring a shitty translation over a proper translation just because it's faster? EOP have no standard as usual.

Usually when a fan translation sucks you go and tell the translation staff where the mistakes are and they will fix it then release a v2.

Usually when an official translation sucks you are fcked. I generally prefer fan translation in anime and manga, some times in games too.

Also, if fan translations are slow af, oficial translations are the next thing. So, you HAVE to pay for an often lower quality work, not fun...

Off topic: this manga has gotten quite boring lately. =P

Fed-Kun's army
@abeja Nobody cares about workers or soldiers. The expendable plebs are the only ones who get sent to war. The reason why most societies have been male-dominated in the past is because they were the ones that governed, which is what the women do in this manga.

Users who are viewing this thread