Otomege Sekai wa Mob ni Kibishii Sekai desu - Vol. 4 Ch. 20 - Individual Circumstances

Fed-Kun's army
Again time to show these fools the real power of the mecha empire. 😡
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KApie0UjEY8

Group Leader
God damn, there are a lot of loose hos in this series, including Leon's own sister(s).

Dex-chan lover
Call me whatever you like, but you gotta love how the group is so salty they have to write a paragraph about how they work for free and their "examples of entitlement" are just some frustrated weebs with mostly reasonable gripes they had nowhere else to vent and the one guy who was really angrier than was warranted.

Bottomline is: you guys need to chill.

Dex-chan lover
@Kuroku You wouldn't have called her that before. Now? Definitely fits. She's treating everyone like shit because the highest social status guy she had her eye on used her? What about all her other boys who stuck with her and just wanted her to succeed? Nah, fuck them.

Everyone's guilty of the one guy's crime smh.

And we get punished too, since we have to waste time on this sleep-inducing arc.

Dex-chan lover
I don't get what's everyones problem with the race. I liked it in the novel, MC got to piss on the school all over again
and that senpai will become his friend actually, much to the dismay to the idiot squad and Mary.

Dex-chan lover
oh Seven Seas, I love you. Licensing this novel and I Favor the Villainess and so many good ones.

I was super sad when I found out baka removed the series from his site. I forgot to go over and save the chapters. I'm totally going to buy the english ln release but man I love rereading the series. So bums me out I cant read a certain scene in the latest volume.

Dex-chan lover
For me this is the chapter when the series begin to go downhill.
It feels like the whole reason for Leon to compete in this race is forced and is character start to appear as an incoherent wimp.
Well lets see if the manga become better than the ln.

Double-page supporter
Thanks for the update~!

At this point, the story is just repeating itself. Leon has to enter a competition for some reason, everyone thinks he will lose, he wins, is an ass about it and there is always money involved.

Don't get me wrong. I like it when he is a prick cuz he is only like that toward those who deserve it and he is pretty damn loyal to those he likes. So he's a good type if asshole, an anti-hero in another more traditional story.

I like how he's not treating either Olivia or Angelica as just girls to get and add to a harem. Not only that, you don't see friendships like theirs in a story like this usually. I really like it!!

Double-page supporter
wait who is complaining about baka having bad translations? ive read the translation after they picked up the LN translation and never had any issues, if they had any grammar issues they tended to fix it when pointed out, and they released the parts once every day sometimes twice after the LN was released in Japan, and with that speed, the light novel would be translated in like a week. the most weird thing would probably be the way names were translated, but i dont know Jap so i cant say if names were wrong or not.

The manga isnt giving this arc it's best as i remember more of the interesting parts of this arc were the characters dialogue and inner thoughts that cant be shown as much in the much more limited manga format. it wasnt the greatest arc but it was handle better then the manga, i am just grateful these guys aren't dropping due to license as well, this is one of my fav series.

Dex-chan lover
562.png

Contributor
@abeja Here ya go :) It'll send ya straight to comment section
https://mobuseka.fandom.com/wiki/Clarice_Fia_Atlee?useskin=oasis#WikiaArticleComments

In this episode money money money money money money money , baby
Thanks dude for the translation

Dex-chan lover
You know, I'm starting to get annoyed with the protagonist. All he does is "I wanna win, I want money, I want to rub it in everyone's faces" and that's it. He already won, he already has money and a lot of people already hate him, and yet all he talks about is wanting more.

He's not even a mob character anymore. So why the hell does he keep saying he is one?

Users who are viewing this thread