Otomege Sekai wa Mob ni Kibishii Sekai desu

Dex-chan lover
This is so much better than I thought it would be. So much catharsis. I also appreciate how the MC is basically a walking iconoclast, rejecting false symbols and authority that was not earned, whilst respecting authority that had earned its place. Its a very good characterization and development of these people and how they would act.

@Cloverfr

I know that. But what I'm trying to say is that with that kind of logic, each choice and decision made by Marie is to maximize points with each character, which I think is too the extreme for Livia's personality. Even just by going for a single route, her personality may not necessarily max her points with her target. Not only that, specifically LN Vol 10 part 2, Livia states her opinion regarding the five idiots, in which Leon internally comments 'It seemed she had perceived their characteristics quite well'.

Aggregator gang
@Adokun are you reading the Japanese version? I can't find any English translations that go that far. Also is her name Olivia or Livia?

Ok, the story is indeed good so far, and in novel also have a good dialog about how the MC and the other female reincarnator train of thought.. LoL

Well it would be great if the art quality is like this in manga.

ph_mobuseka01_ill008.jpg

@Adokun idk how to explain it. Inner monologues makes reading much more graphics, sacrificing himself for the sake of other and people around him treat him like shit. That kind of stuff. Prolly just me being easily emotional.

I like reading it. I also hate it because it make me hate other character. The only character I like is MC and the Queen. But if you like reading, you should definitely read it. its good.

Dex-chan lover
so i hear that livia and ange is actually
lesbo, is it true? poor leon got played if it's true lol

@sarshi nahh they're not lesbo but yea livia and ange love eachother just like how they love leon tho...

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

There are no ecchi so far good story I liked the character somehow confused. But good read XD (after reading from 1-10)

Fed-Kun's army
Damn , this is another isekai gold. I don't know why this hasn't come to my radar, but I'm glad that I got the chance to read this.

Users who are viewing this thread