Otomege Sekai wa Mob ni Kibishii Sekai desu

I will never read the novels(LN). I tried, they never pull me in. It sounds childish but I need my "pics" and words. Plus I can't read Japanese even if their in English I just can't do it. There's no entertainment in LN. THANKS!! for UPDATING :).

The heroine is super boring, and i know he will end up with her. So i dropped it sadly 😭. It was VERY entertaining when he trashed those male leads 😆. So i still gave this 10 stars.

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Group Leader
Seven seas, huh? That’s nice, then I can pick it up off Book Outlet for pennies on the dollar.

Aggregator gang
@CardiBSlays shame. most of leon's best interactions are actually with
his sister (marie, she's actually quite the brocon), she's basically female leon so their banter is quite funny imo. actually as of vol5 of the LN my favourite girl (and fairly high in the popularity polls). she gets alot more focus later on
not the heroine but that doesn't happen until a little bit later.

Has so much and so little going on for it at the same time. While it has interesting elements, such as the main antagonist and her antics, how shes essentially a foil to the MC, and IMO a really good one, the story is also dragged down by things like Luxion, who essentially just does all the hard work and makes everything run smoothly for the Protagonist. Just because he has a kind of legitimate reason for being able to obtain him, doesn't mean I'm willing to excuse the fact that hes essentially just there to move the plot along.

Extra points btw for essentially ignoring all game elements, so sick and tired of hearing characters talk about "levels" and "stats" its just fucking cringey as shit, and I think that the author may have picked up on this, because even though they technically exist within a game, it does very little to bring attention to this and instead you just get to enjoy an interesting and fun little fantasy universe. I would say its like an 8-9/10.

It was great till chapter 17.
Seducing someone mother? WTF. Even stealing someone wife is grave mistake.

Still rating it 9/10 for 16 chapter greatness, but i dropped this manga.

Hmm i think this is a really good manga because it doesnt speak about levels and repeat the same thing other mangas do like leveling up and getting new skills. The author gives in some action without having to give the entire story into that. Even though some people say that luxion skips the authors hard work he doesnt take all of the decisions for him. What i mean by this is that he could have just becomed the king by force or be really op over everyone else which is really boring. Instead of that path the plot takes a turn into something intresting where he just decided to be a mob character and live for himself instead of someone else. They show that he lived for his sister(beating hard levels on an otome game) and he didnt like that. Not like some machine that only works for the benefits for others having no fun and not for what he wanted.

@kakinaga You're forgetting this is a world where females are in charge. That means the Mom can have more than one husband if she really wanted to.

Also, he never seduced the mother. He just flirted with her for like 3 panels. Stop overreacting.

Dex-chan lover
Actually enjoying this more then I did the web/light novel. The novel tries way too hard and this can just hit the high points without getting bogged down under the cringy plot devices.

My only wish is that the protag would realize he has all the info he needs to turn this world upside down and live the way he wants, instead of attempting to follow the social norms.

MD@Home
@ThisUsernameIsBeingUsed
too few good points

Even if he has few good points, what he does have (quick wit, balls of steel, unwavering determination to achieve his goals, loyalty to those who are loyal to him) are pretty top tier.
Leon and Balud (from Isekai Tensei Soudouki) are the two MCs in mangas nowadays that have my full attention.

Users who are viewing this thread