Ougon no Keikenchi - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter!

Typos & edit suggestions:
  • p5 100 points is now available -> 100 points are now available
  • p6 light burns.. -> light burns.
  • p16 a bunch of a small fries... -> a bunch of small fries...
  • p17 beastfolks -> beastfolk
  • p20 was in a bad shape -> was in bad shape
  • p22 even if they look in such a pitiful state. -> even if they're in such a pitiful state. [OR] even if they appear to be in such a pitiful state. [OR] despite their pitiful appearances.
  • p25 I never saw anyone like! -> I've never seen anyone like her!
  • p28 but an humanoid -> but a humanoid
  • p30 I don't mind to be your boss -> I don't mind becoming your boss
  • p30 don't you want anymore -> don't you want to anymore
  • p31 It will be great if I'm able to tame -> It would be great if I was able to tame
  • p32 cost at the very least 150 XP. -> costs 150 XP at the very least.
  • p33 Another strong possibility is [Summon] and [Discipline] but... -> Other strong possibilities are [Summon] or [Discipline], but...
  • p33 There's no skill tree inside both of them. -> There's no skill tree inside either of them.
  • p33 Eat more Marion -> Eat more, Marion [OR] Have some more, Marion

Dex-chan lover
She gained 300xp for beating "a bunch of small fries", but chose poor eyesight (which will probably affect her until the end) for extra 30xp? What a moronic choice. I hope the poor eyesight won't be used as a shitty plot device.

Are there any NPCs in the game who were aware of the EXP system before the arrival of the players? If not, isn't telling them kind of a big thing? Same with with them being players inside a game world, I wonder if there are any limits to what the NPCs are able to comprehend or the players are able to say (if this isn't another wacky situation with the game world being just another dimension).

"Considering the amount of experience points it takes to do this". The amount of Experience points it took is 230. You got that within one (1) encounter.

Dex-chan lover
Boot Hour, Shoot Curse...
Quite an interesting name for MMORPG

Dex-chan lover
:shamihuh: bitch elf just beat the shit out of some poor random beast girl and then took control of their souls...
great start (sarcasm)

Users who are viewing this thread