Overlord

Fed-Kun's army
More people read manga than LN, I guess LN make more money? whatever fucking sucks.

@Beastmanga the manga was postponed due to the translator being too busy working on translating the EE side story, so no manga until that gets done with. Sorry for the long wait.

damn, i thought i would binge this and hope to get some new info before the new anime season , i didn't think this would be behind the anime. now im gonna be bored , but god damn i did love reading the manga , the arc with Sebas x tsuare will always be my favorite

@respwn the manga was postponed due to the translator being too busy working on translating the EE side story, so no manga until that gets done with. Sorry for the long wait.

Dex-chan lover
wow hes so pathetic lmao
at first it was endearing how he wanted to prove himself to his subordinates but he has no backbones at all despite being a skeleton, grow a pair momon

Fed-Kun's army
【悲報】人気ラノベ「オーバーロード 』が海外サイトで違法翻訳アップされまくり、作者の善く気力が失わ。。。

[Sad News] Popular Light Novel "Overlord" is illegally translated at overseas sites, and the author loses his vigor... (to write something)

@Kronous It's sad that author loses interest in his work, but it does happen with big projects like overlord and saying it's because of piracy is just plain stupid. Also we all will be dead before manga catches up to light novel, so who cares?

Dex-chan lover
It's a sensationalized and context devoid title. He's known about fan translations for years. Overlord blew up a long time ago, there's zero chance he hasn't heard about it up until now.

https://www.reddit.com/r/overlord/comments/btpxg1/the_current_state_of_overlord_and_maruyamas/

@Kronous
@jazz154

Yautja posted this originally, I'm just reposting it.

【悲報】人気ラノベ「オーバーロード 』が海外サイトで違法翻訳アップされまくり、作者の善く気力が失わ。。。

[Sad News] Popular Light Novel "Overlord" is illegally translated at overseas sites, and the author loses his vigor... (to write something)

This is just pathetic Reason from Author, i mean the main income from his Novel is basically at Japan country itself, such merchandise /souvenirs, manga, anime and game royalty. So how could it get any big impact in his life when all those thing is started and popular in Japan, if he is smart and wise enough to think that income from another country is just a "Bonus" then there is no reason for saying he loses his interest in writing. And for popular Novel and Author like him to not aware of this kind "Illegal" translation is baseless, come on how many popular Author and Novel already translated with "Illegal" way and make the Japanese Author lose interest? And how many their Novel got popular in other country because "Illegal" translation.

So far i see many Japanese, Korean, and Chinese Novel become widely known because this "Illegal" thing.

What i see is he just tired to write and just so happens meet this "Illegal" excuse.
If he loved to write and loved his Novel then this "Illegal" thing will not hinder his work, especially when it is not happen in his main country of
Sources income.

But yeah, still we need to show gratitude and support with buying the original work if we can afford it, and learn Japanese languages if it not translated yet.

Group Leader
He's just starting to get burned out, like a lot of creators do. It's a natural thing

@NaniTheFuck If hes going to quit writing then no we shouldn't pay him anything for an unfinished novel. I can't read any japanese but hiragana (not that I even know what it means in English when I read it) so there would be no point in buying it anyway.

@FrostedFoxes
HAHAHHA waste your TIME? AHAHHAHAHA that's so funny dude nc joke 😂😂😂😂. also you could have just ignored my comment if you took offense to it but here you are being a drama queen🤮.

Users who are viewing this thread