Oversimplified SCP - Ch. 79 - SCP-2770

Dex-chan lover
@Hollow7F The water table is basically where water goes when it seeps into the ground. The water keeps going down until it hits a solid layer of rock and keeps flowing to the lowest point it can in that solid rock and then collects. Wells are dug into the ground to reach the water table, btw.

Dex-chan lover
@Hollow7F A water table is a pocket of water that can be found underground in a number of places and areas. Generally, it's a collection of water that seeps drown into the earth during/after rainfall and in places like a desert you can attempt to find one of these as a source of water (not recommended since the chance of actually finding on takes time).

@Claresilver47 Good show.

Dex-chan lover
@IJustMadeThisToComment, @chernovgitz
Wouldn't the 「Stand User」be Lieutenant Edward Rowling?
And the 「Stand」 be SCP-2770 : Holy Diver (Which just happens to be sung by Dio)?

dc7TIeB.png

EDIT: This took me way to long to make...

Dex-chan lover
How is this one only Euclid? It seems to be worse than that to me, although not as bad as some Keter objects.

What is water table?

Edit: Sorry I wrote without reading other comments. Answer is given by multiple people. Basically underground water.

The water table is ground water, basically its just water sitting down there in the dirt

Users who are viewing this thread