Pansuto - Vol. 4 Ch. 27 - So a love hotel is like an internment camp...!?

Dex-chan lover
Wait... it just stopped the chapter right there? What a tease

@nolyta09 as of right now 3rd newest comment for this manga has a link by ValidX posted 17 days ago and we have covers up to vol.9 uploaded here.
Even with 7ch per vol makes it up to 63.

Dex-chan lover
I just noticed that Sensei has more balls than Daichi ... let THAT sink in for a few minutes, then look at the picture on the cover, then again at the picture of her drying off. Sensei is, if nothing else, ... meaty. Also, I appreciate the pallet cleanser at the end of the chapter after being exposed to the piglet and hams. Bonepreciated that one.

The story has actually progressed a lot ,and the character development between the teacher and Daichi is great,especially if youve seen the later chapters.I wasnt aware though that vol 9 was now available.I would like to request someone to put a link if they can.Brace yourselves,the author is known for baiting you into becoming emotionally invested and then giving a really sad turn of events.This could be the case here due to the amount of mystery surrounding the teachers past and some cryptic comments she made in the raws.One thing that would suggest this being more lighthearted is the length,as this is longer than both Sundome and ibitsu,his other two popular ,kind of similiar works,so he might be trying to go a different route with this.Just be sure that there will be some dark twist along the line.As for now,everything is cool between Daichi and sensei.As of right now by Ch 77,they are quite close.Shes like his girlfriend ,but not really,if that makes sense.There has been lot of wholesome moments with them.

Dex-chan lover
Why do I get the feeling this is gonna turn dark and gonna give us heartbreak? If I see even a hint of NTR my naive and virgin self will drop this ASAP! Too many anime have betrayed me and now i am a coward😩

Dex-chan lover
ngl, the first half of this chapter was extremely cursed

Thank god Sensei arrived

Is this manga in hiatus or something? I searched for the last volume and it's still volume 8.

@Stonecoool Well so far there hasnt been any hint of NTR in the most recent chapters and if it makes you feel any better,Sensei seems to be falling in love with Daichi.They have also shared a number of intimate and at times wholesome moments.
HOWEVER,keep your guard fully up because there is almost certainly going to be something dark coming up.The author is notorious for this,in his two most popular works,Sundome and ibitsu.Now whether this is NTR or not,im not sure.I dont think it will be,but it will most likely have something to do with her past,as shes made some cryptic comments about love and the picture in her room is always obscured from view.Also,the teacher from school is still there.Fortunately,daichi always seems to be there at the right time to help.I could go into detail if you want.
Anyway,one good thing is that people have begged for the author not to make this sad or end on a sour note,plus it is wayyyyy longer than his other depressing works,so it is possible he wants to change and do something different

Users who are viewing this thread