Parallel Paradise - Vol. 11 Ch. 107 - Bloody Grief

Fed-Kun's army
"your sword is a stick compared to hers"
Nah he's got more dangerous stick down there ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Fed-Kun's army
I love how little shit the author kinda decides to give this series. Almost every dramatic moment comes up with an almost predictable but hilarious outcome, but it's especially funny to know that it's coming from the same author that made the renowned drama series Elfen Lied. And his other works aren't nearly as satirical as this one, I read Nononono and that shit was pretty dramatic. Now Parallel Paradise, currently at 107 chapters, is about to surpass even Elfen Lied's lifespan, and it seems just a sort of series made purely out of boredom or at the least shits and giggles compared to Okamoto Lynn's other works.

Dex-chan lover
Ah, I take it in this world Katanas aren't shit compared to magic swords. She didn't even have to try hard to break it LOL. If THIS isn't a metaphor for Premature Ejaculation then I don't know ... although he doesn't have that problem with his OTHER sword ... so that makes this even more hilarious.

It should have been "You can't just win becasue you're a man" and not "You can't just win becasue your a man". I'm surprised at how popular this mistake is.

Fed-Kun's army
he should seriously just carry a vile of his semen around for times like this.
That way he has a throwable finisher, without needing to get up close and personal.

MD@Home
@Joe69420 I don't mind weak translation, but your typesetting is an insult to typesetting. What brain tumor told you it was acceptable to line-break words like that??

Fed-Kun's army
Thanks for the chapter ive been following the raws for a while now and with the shit ive seen over there ive been itching to find out what's actually going on. glad we're finally getting updates again, and at a rapid rate as well.

@aigomorla Lol as dumb as this sounds this is actually pretty brilliant kinda reminds me of the Pheromone smoke grenades they use in Perfect Half.

Dex-chan lover
@baconcat: You are what's wrong and why we cannot have nice things. How about wording your critique not like a dick?

Supporter
@aigomorla Genius. Tis remind me of my days in Divinity 2, carrying bunch of elemental, explosive and poison bottle just to spam them to the enemy

MD@Home
@BirchJuice Because while I don't mind people making mistakes, I'm not in the habit of excusing or rewarding systematic disregard for basic spelling.

Dex-chan lover
Once again RIP to those random girls who had to die for no reason.

Dex-chan lover
what have we done to deserve 2 chapters in 1 day? surely we're not worthy of such kindness.

Dex-chan lover
So... she’s going to kill a bunch of willing and happy rapists?
Wait, let me see if I care, really quick.... hmm.... NOPE.

Dex-chan lover
"Draw your sword!!"

Which one? Heh heh heh...

<Sees page 19>

Hechosetherightsword.

Users who are viewing this thread