Parallel Paradise - Vol. 12 Ch. 119 - step by step, case by case

Dex-chan lover
Hahah well done !!! The MC has become such a douche alogn the story ,is a pitty he didn`t get beat up more

Honestly, after all the tomfoolery this guy has gotten up to he can't be angry at his crush for having some fun of her own. Although, I'm guessing she's probably already ntr'd + mindbroken when she gets her memories back.

i get being jealous but damn, what a fucking incel way of thinking

Well she could've raped him while he was sleeping in the hospital bed, in the "real" world... But yeah this purity shit in Japanese culture is pathetic.

Not only in Japanese culture, I guess...

Dex-chan lover
>whooped by the female knight
>crush isn't a virgin

Reality came for Youta and it hit hard LMAO.

Dex-chan lover
@Bakaman - Japan pretty well invented the incel culture, they've just never had a name for it, lol. But yeah...the whole 'purity' thing is usually something thought of by young people who don't know any better. Noone who's ever had sex (and didn't have to like, pay for it out of desperation) would actually give a fuck if their partner wasn't 'pure' or whatever...it's really dumb and shows that the writer or mangaka is a closet incel.

Dex-chan lover
Its strange enough that she was "sleeping" in that tub for ages and was called a god, i bet we gonna get some strange stuff about her in the future.

Dex-chan lover
What if HE'S the Deeply Jealous God, and thousands of years of stories and myth got it wrong? I mean, after all, he IS the only male.

@Bakaman

It's more jealousy and less purity. He's already thinking of her as his woman. What man can sit still with the idea of some other guy fucking his woman?

Users who are viewing this thread