Parallel Paradise - Vol. 25 Ch. 250 - Night with the Unknown Full Moon

Dex-chan lover
Besides Lilia(can't include any no named ladies, for obvious reasons):
Hanahana(Lille).
Erza(Sendorio)? Mated only once, at moon breaking, so it might not count - Yota does note that a mark can appear just from insertion; probably insemination via precum.
Mei(Arsleya). Still died to moon breaking.

Possibly Imari(castle town)? It's never shown though.

According to that bird Genius in chapter 8, the women die if they don't mate. The resident god of Lille said the same. This mind shell lady says otherwise, and Mei's moon breaking seems to coincide with that, but we've yet to see any of the women marked as infertile perish to moon breaking.
Hmm...

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
So we're at the equiv where the MC meets his dad in Lynn's Alien Harness series.

Dex-chan lover
Besides Lilia(can't include any no named ladies, for obvious reasons):
Hanahana(Lille).
Erza(Sendorio)? Mated only once, at moon breaking, so it might not count - Yota does note that a mark can appear just from insertion; probably insemination via precum.
Mei(Arsleya). Still died to moon breaking.
Romi(Arsleya)? She had it a ring in Ch. 144, but in 145 and after, it vanished... did author change his mind, as well as making everyone forget?
Possibly Imari(castle town)? It's never shown though.
Man, the art got inconsistent with the rings after Romi...

According to that bird Genius in chapter 8, the women die if they don't mate. The resident god of Lille said the same. This mind shell lady says otherwise, and Mei's moon breaking seems to coincide with that, but we've yet to see any of the women marked as infertile perish to moon breaking.
Hmm...
He simply forgot Romis ring but it's there in the volume. Many people don't know this but Okamoto actually redraws lots of stuff + includes more sex scenes in the volumes and corrects some mistakes.

Dex-chan lover
He simply forgot Romis ring but it's there in the volume. Many people don't know this but Okamoto actually redraws lots of stuff + includes more sex scenes in the volumes and corrects some mistakes.
Thanks, I'll edit Romi out of my last post.

Dex-chan lover
this is so stupid but at the same time sad that it's not the worst retcon i've ever read.
I don't think this is a retcon. Given that she's always been the one to kill him, it seems like this entire series has been pretty intentional

Dex-chan lover
Singularity-chan looks exasperated at the thought of doing a lore dump :huh:

Dex-chan lover
I don't think this is a retcon. Given that she's always been the one to kill him, it seems like this entire series has been pretty intentional
lolwat? starting from the point when they shifted the jealous god from his childhood friend to that rando to keep her alive the whole manga has been one big fustercluck. like literally nothing was planned and the only 'intention' they had was to milk the series for what its worth lol
they probably came up with storyboards while stoned or something.

Dex-chan lover
I knew she was best girl. She's even the only breedable one.

Fed-Kun's army
... I guess we're getting all the answers all at once then. from an exposition fairy.

... stories usually do this when they're running out of space before they end...
wym space?author been milking this for past 150 chapters,he can create space out of thin air

Dex-chan lover
Jealous god... So, based on what I know from their history he was an extremely edgy boi who took it out on everyone else cause they ain't him. And for some reason or another he was particularly jealous and scared of Yota that's why he also went and f'd up Yota's family.

So... the last boss is just some edgy butthurt manchild? :haa:

Also, F's for the ones who had the marks on their necks. Guess they ain't breedable then... and oh yeah, this explains why she threw the mangled Yota out the hospital window in that chapter I can't remember what number it was...
Don't think so, I think the father who decide to kill him probably the last boss, but I don't understand how it will do.

There is a possibility the current edgy boy not the last boss, and whole Youta existence is a failure, maybe. We don't get how there is no mention of Youta mom, tho, while his dad appearance looks like villain.

Dex-chan lover
Finally the plot forwarding, I think at least if there is no seggs it mostly 20 to 30 chapter to end this story

Aggregator gang
When a low IQ author tries to write time-travel.
What a mess.

Power Uploader
And as expected, a bunch of nerd freaks spawning out of nowhere at the mention of time travel. These are the kind of losers that went to watch Avengers Endgame in theaters and when they showed the time travel scene they muttered under their disgusting breathe "Heh... classic capeshit that doesn't understand the concept of time!" while the normal people sitting 2 seats behind calls them a fucking retard, which you guys are.

Just pull your pants down, have a wank like you're supposed to and fuck off to read another manga instead of going "Uhm, ackshually" to everything.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread