Parallel Paradise - Vol. 26 Ch. 254 - Arslayer Humiliation

Dex-chan lover
Because this could go still any which way whereas Rental Girlfriend the first 10 chapter is exactly how it went for the next 100 chapters and it can end in chapter 101 or 1001 with nothing loss.
No, it's so that they can keep coming here to jerk each other off where they can say "this story is a trainwreck, I'm so cool for highlighting this every week". Say what you want about the story, the same few numptys talking about why do they come back every chapter is what's really stale here.

Double-page supporter
Based orc leemary... but she is so damn ugly, hope they beat all mother sama asap, want her back to be a human... :ROFLMAO:
Lee is the only good thing coming out of this trainwreck. She’s been carrying the entire team up to this point. If she doesn’t become the new Empress when all of this is over than this story would be a huge disappointment

Dex-chan lover
Lee is the only good thing coming out of this trainwreck. She’s been carrying the entire team up to this point. If she doesn’t become the new Empress when all of this is over than this story would be a huge disappointment
I just love that Leigh-Mary, even cursed as a pig/orc, is a bajillion times more interesting than most female characters Hollywood, and we're all rooting for her. Praise the Orc Empress!

Last edited:
Group Leader
I didn't expected dat! Okamoto really pushing mvp Leigh-Mary it seems heh! Well it's pretty standard having a female character (not even being main) carrying while MC is yo-yoing from ok to useless to shit to kinda ok in this author's work heh.

Users who are viewing this thread