Parallel Paradise - Vol. 26 Ch. 254 - Arslayer Humiliation

Dex-chan lover
An anime of this would be hilarious.
Also I know now why Lynn’s previous works didn’t reach 200 chapters.

Double-page supporter
honestly i feel like i had been reading this manga with my dick and not my eyes, after re-reading this entire manga just before this chapter dropped i can confirm, my dick is still reading
images

Dex-chan lover
No, it's so that they can keep coming here to jerk each other off where they can say "this story is a trainwreck, I'm so cool for highlighting this every week". Say what you want about the story, the same few numptys talking about why do they come back every chapter is what's really stale here.
I will never understand this kind of mentality. And I don't say this manga is the best or anything but if you really get pissed from it so much, then consider leaving it because it won't change its way. At least do funny memes or something but writing every week how stupid Youta or Kazuya are got really boring.
I still think Youta is a decent MC but that's just me it seems.

Dex-chan lover
Who was that again?
The blonde chick on the cover who's currently the new witch or the pig girl?

Blonde Chick was one of the first girls MC fucked back in the first town. Pig girl was a knight who was absolutely loyal to the all-mother and then turned on her

Also I was NOT expecting her to go all orc transformation on her LMAO

Overlord and That Time I Got Reincarnated as a Slime
Well to be honest, the manga of Overlord lost every strong point that LN had as the strongest point of Overlord has always been the insane world building and characters (granted author lost interest after 10-12 volumes or something and it became worse).

And Slime...Yeah it is not great. Rimu is just too OP to have any stakes in the story.

Dex-chan lover
Well to be honest, the manga of Overlord lost every strong point that LN had as the strongest point of Overlord has always been the insane world building and characters (granted author lost interest after 10-12 volumes or something and it became worse).

And Slime...Yeah it is not great. Rimu is just too OP to have any stakes in the story.
I'm really only sticking with Overlord because of the world building and the waifus (and their designs 👌), and it was good for the first two seasons, until I started noticing Ainz and Nazarick are just too OP.

Slime is... yeah he was basically OP from the start. It had ONE moment where there could be actual repercussions with
his whole village almost dying, but nope, he reversed it AND got a powerup 🙄. The world building and character designs in the Slime series are meh to me so there's nothing to hold my interest and why I dropped it.

Fed-Kun's army
when pig leemary is worth more than all character combined 😂 so many worthless pixels wasted on em
:facepalm:

Users who are viewing this thread